October 21, 2014 | 1197 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - eye pencil in coffe

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by FallinginLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Eye Pencil in Coffee.
Smooth and creamy. Easy to apply. Easy to sharpen.
Cons- Does not stay put. Smears all over. It even got below my eyes and ruined my dark circles coverage. Uncontrollable.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mdubs

This product is average. Nothing seems to stand out. This color "coffee" is a very dark brown/black looking color. It goes on fine when lining the top of my eye, but it slides off the waterline even when set with an eyeshadow. Honestly, this product is a bit pricey and I feel like you'd be better off investing your money elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Smeared really easily, fell off my waterline all too well, always needed sharpening. I like thinner lines, so this was not for me. Not a big fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2008 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Amellion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The sales person promised that once I applied this product, it would not move without make up remover. This was not true for me. I don't have oily skin but this product began to bleed after about 30 minutes. I was very disappointed...some of my drug store brands can outlast this pencil.The color is nice, but I wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by coma_white

I've tried a lot of eyeliners, and this pencil is just a lovely dark espresso brown. It glides on smoothly and tends to stay put for most of the day - though it does tend to lighten a little after a few hours, especially on the waterline. The brown is deep enough for a sultry day look, but not at all harsh. The colour and texture are comparable to Lancome's black coffee. And like all MAC pencils, it sharpens smooth and to a point without crumbling.

Although this is a favourite brown for me, I probably would not recommend this for someone who uses browns for lighter look. Also, its texture resembles a kohl more than a pencil, so those looking for a precise , thin line may want to look elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 1:32:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

it's a good eye pencil creamy and smooth did it's job, but the color was too dark, and i don't really like eyliner too be too dark.