April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Mascara - Victoria's Secret - push-up plumping lash primer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2005 5:41:00 PM More reviews by fayeleah7

OH but I LOVE THIS! I use this every day! People are ALWAYS asking me what mascara I use..and I ALWAYS tell them, IMO it really doesnt matter very much what mascara you wear , as long as you have the right primer underneath! Most people look at me like I'm crazy, but its TRUE! And when I show them , They are BELIEVERS!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2004 5:51:00 AM More reviews by msvanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after buying estee lauder's lash primer plus. It was an impulse buy, because I had just bought the EL one a week or two before. This one doesn't really do anything for me. I used it with sample Victorias secret exaggeration mascara and it just lengthened not made them thicker. I prefer EL for softer healthy lashes, but for building up to dramatic lashes I like shiseido's mascara base

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by naughtiikisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this primer because it comes off pretty easily with my regular eye cleanser. It does help lengethen a little and thicken a bit.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2003 11:27:00 AM More reviews by featheralley

I tried this one for a long time ago and it's not that good. It made my lashes look longer but then it started to smudge. I think the Double Extend Mascara from L'Oreal is better than this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 1:14:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is an okay lash primer although it can destroy the curl in lashes,so use a little bit.