Victoria's Secret push-up plumping lash primer

3.0

on 7/7/2005 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OH but I LOVE THIS! I use this every day! People are ALWAYS asking me what mascara I use..and I ALWAYS tell them, IMO it really doesnt matter very much what mascara you wear , as long as you have the right primer underneath! Most people look at me like I'm crazy, but its TRUE! And when I show them , They are BELIEVERS!

on 6/17/2004 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this after buying estee lauder's lash primer plus. It was an impulse buy, because I had just bought the EL one a week or two before. This one doesn't really do anything for me. I used it with sample Victorias secret exaggeration mascara and it just lengthened not made them thicker. I prefer EL for softer healthy lashes, but for building up to dramatic lashes I like shiseido's mascara base

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this primer because it comes off pretty easily with my regular eye cleanser. It does help lengethen a little and thicken a bit.

on 10/18/2003 11:27:00 AM

I tried this one for a long time ago and it's not that good. It made my lashes look longer but then it started to smudge. I think the Double Extend Mascara from L'Oreal is better than this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is an okay lash primer although it can destroy the curl in lashes,so use a little bit.

Popular Mascaras