November 29, 2014 | 962 users online

Lip Gloss - Calvin Klein - Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite lipgloss! I got this in taffy and it is a really nice light pink colour which has pretty good pigmentation. This goes on really smooth has good staying power, would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by CreamyGardenia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Every lipgloss I come into contact with is immediately put up against my two favorite brands: MAC lipglasses and Chanel Glossimers, flat out. These are right in there and in some ways surpass their competitors! I bought two on ebay.. both shades of pink (Knockout and Taffy) and am on the lookout for an apricot/mango/orange toned right now. I am combing ebay for this and am closing in on a couple of great contenders. Because of the excellent quality of the two I own, I feel comfortable with making a choice via online shopping. They are sticky but in a good way; the stickiness makes them cling to my lips for a good long time, not pulling away from my lips after sipping a drink or after 30 minutes.. they even hold up with modest eating even. I see some low reviews but don't quite understand it. I'm all for these!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by feygirrl

I've been looking for a not-too-bright close-to-the-natural color of my lips for YEARS. This lipgloss in 'Tender' feels great on my lips and the color is pigmented enough to last. It gives me a nice, polished and very pretty lip. I'm surprised to read about grittiness and tackiness and I don't experience any of that.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by clarad

I received some of these (a kit with 6 mini lipglosses) as a gift from my sister, and am very surprised at CK for creatig such shit.

I am also surprised there is someone who liked this. Makes me wonder, despite the pristine wrapping, could I have gotten a fake?

Serious here, girls, this the worst EVER, and here are the reasons:
-AWFUL chemical smell
-irritated my lips, no i am not talking about plumping here, but flakyness and itchiness.
-absolutely not hydrating, despite its super tacky texture (glues flyaway hair in your face!)
-the glittery ones give you an 'i just popped some sand on my lips' feel, very gritty.
-no color payoff and sits unconfortably on your lips.

The colours looked good on my drawer, though. Should have left them there.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I purchased the Calvin Klein lip gloss in carnelian for 60% off which was a bargain. I really did not like this lip gloss especially the colour. The colour was just so strong, usually I like to put a few layer of gloss on my lips, with this I cant, the colour will just get deeper and deeper with every layer.
I think I will use this as a liquid lipstick or a lip tint because it works better like that.
The gloss actually fades very quick, but the colour leaves a stain on your lips. It does not soften my lips, it also definitely does not shine or plump.
Would I buy it again? No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2009 4:12:00 AM More reviews by ichiban1

Good thing i got this gloss in a kit from sephora, i hated it. Its super sticky a felt uncomfortable on my lips. In the tube it was this pretty pink color but showed completely clear on my lips. Im not sure if this is the worst lip gloss ive ever tried but its definitely 1 of the worst- gonna stay clear of the rest of the calvin klein lip glosses.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Kayraven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These glosses have really nice names and wonderful shades in a variety. Have a pleasant smell and not a tacky taste, however, feel as very thick and sticky on the lips, which is a major disadvantage. The packaging is nice, but I personally don't love it. The wand is nice, it's convenient, but I don't like the silver top. The product is priced reasonably and not overly expensive. Though still wouldn't buy since I don't like such sticky glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2008 5:23:00 AM More reviews by kalisaen

If these glosses weren't so pricey, I'd be stocking up on them all over the place. I love the texture, and the staying power is great. It feels a little sticky at first, but after a while I don't even feel it. Even though I don't feel it, when I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror, it's still there! Not much touchup necessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by amyjeanf

This is a great gloss, very smooth and soft! The color is great (plum glaze) kind of a dark berry, but sheer at the same time. Packaged very nice, I WANT MORE!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2004 10:29:00 AM More reviews by aco4444

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In this age of mega-wonderful glosses, please see MAC lipglass and surprisingly enough, Black Opal Duos, his failure to create a decent lipgloss might be the reason why CK's makeup lines keeping going out of business. This packaging is wonderful, the large tube is boxed in CK's familiar, stark, and beautifully clean white box, and it's a wand, my favorite type, but this stuff is stinky and gritty as hell! I mean c'mong man! You've been in the fashion and cosmetics world for decades, you're one of the big boys out there! Get someone to mix you up a decent formula gloss! Or better yet, pay some nefarious character to steal MAC's lipglass formula for you! Then you can mix in your pretty nice, if a bit ordinary, colors, sell it in a LARGER tube, and corner the market on lipglosses!! Mwahwahwahwah!

In the meantime, the ones from the last line stink!