December 19, 2014 | 1407 users online

Toners - Lancome - tonique clarte

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by whitepung

I like this toner, the only advantage of this bottle is the hole is quite big so it's hard to adjust how much toner you needed. It moisturizes skin quite effective and love the smell of it. It can be used for sensitive skin, just make sure you choose the one for dry/delicated skin one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

i found this to be just an ok toner, nothing really special to it and nothing bad about it except for the smell-didnt like it much. i think it is too pricey for an average toner and i wont be buying again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Love the packaging and the smell. And I like that it contains some alcohol cus it gets all my makeup traces and flakies off. Alcohol isn't too harsh to strip away the natural oil on my skin. My skin is left refreshed and clean. But it doesn't make any noticeable improvement on my skin. Hence, 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by hyacinthmacaw

I was a die-hard user of Clinique's Clarifying lotion #2 prior to switching to Tonique Clart.

What I like about it is the fact that the product has just the right amount of alcohol to effectively clean my skin -- getting all the bits of cleanser off and any remaining oil-- without drying it up.

I could see using this even as a cleanser, it's so gentle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally don't use toners (normal-to-dry skin) but this came in a set. It dried out my skin so I returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by BellaLuella

I have acne prone sensitive skin and I saw no huge difference in this product
I guess my search will go on in finding a worthy toner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2008 9:05:00 AM More reviews by espressobean19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Clinique three step for a few years now. My skin was in great condition. My pores were normal. No breakouts. Minimal shine in my t zone. Not flaky in my cheeks. Now that I am in my thirties though I thought that it was time I upgrade to Lancome. It seemed more luxurious and I am getting concerned about fine lines anti aging etc...Big mistake. I purchased Tonique Clarte for my Normal/combo skin. This stuff has a very perfumey smell. A nice smell but if you have sensitive skin or allergies to smells stay far away from this product. It is very thick for a liquid. Most of it ran off the cotton ball instead of the cotton ball absorbing it. I think it is breaking me out. I have breakouts all over my t zone now. I have more oil in my t zone then ever before and I do not feel clean after I use it. It is almost too moisturizing instead of astringent. And it is kinda expensive for a toner in my opinion. I do not recommend this product and I would not purchase again. In fact I am getting ready to return it to the store for some Clinique.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2008 2:01:00 AM More reviews by beautiful_betty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this and the lancome cleanser as a gift. I've used this about 5 times but I haven't noticed anything special. I don't use toners usually and after this I won't be trying any other toners. I like to keep my skincare routine simple. Well since this is the first toner I've used I can't really compare it to any others but it doesnt make a big diff vs. not using anything at all in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ingredients:
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, PEG-32, Mel/Honey, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castrol Oil, Saccharium Officinarium/Sugarcane Extract, Camela Sinensis, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Limonium, Pyrus Malus, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Parfum.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by sassafrass22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The smell is what first sold me, like eucalyptus...then the fact that it felt so refreshing on my sensitive skin. I really like how it feels cooling. I don't know why I ever stopped using Lancome...probably b/c of the price, but its worth it to get this toner.*