December 20, 2014 | 1065 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Shi Kai - Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by leynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this in Yuzu. Not only is the smell wonderful (citrus/floral without smelling like detergent), but it isn't too greasy or too watery like a lot of "natural" lotions I have tried. This lotions is nice and rich but not heavy feeling, a good everyday body lotion. Going to try other Shi Kai products because of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff smells amazing! I have the coconut one. I bought this for my husband to use since I use plain coconut milk as a lotion and he wanted something natural too for his hands mostly. He loves this, and I use it also. Smells like those coconut tan/sunscreen lotions, which I never use but have always loved the smell. Only $6 at vitacost.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOOOVE!!! I own the Gardenia scent, its the most delicious smelling lotion ever! I use it all over my body just so I can smell really good, although the smell doesn't last all day sadly. I paid about 9 dollars for it at Whole Foods, which is not bad in my opinion because it smells so dang good! I can't wait to try out some of the other fragrances

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by GrandPriestess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using the Desert Essence Organics line of hand and body lotions for about a year. I was at my local health food store about a week ago and saw this on sale, so I decided to pick up the Yuzu scent. This lotion also has the same rating on EWG Skin Deep as the Desert Essence lotions do for toxicity levels. Let me start by saying, I live in a terribly dry climate, and during the winter months I have been use to using moisturizers that help, but don't correct my problem dry skin for very long. (Especially after shaving my legs, or my hands after I do dishes.) This product however...Knocked my proverbial socks off! It really leaves long lasting moister and softens the skin. Its not sticky AT ALL, and soaks right in leaving a beautiful, almost "powdery" smooth finish. (So you can hop into jeans) It doesn't sting or irritate my sensitive skin and as I said, I use it right after I shave with no issues. The other great thing, is that after a week, I have notice a significant improvement in the way my skin looks.: Tone/Texture/Supple/Scars and Marks Diminished/Pore Size Decreased.
I'm so happy with this that I am going to be purchasing other products from this brand. I can only sense that they will be as wonderful as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in love with the coconut one! The smell is so yummy - even my kids love this. I feel like it's a good value for the price. I like that it's natural and doesn't smell fake. Moisturizes beautifully without being greasy at all. Sinks in quickly. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this lotion in Vanilla last year while at a natural foods market because I needed something while on a trip. I loved the smell, but sort of forgot about it when i got home. After reading the MUA reviews, I hunted some down last week and got the Gardenia (amazing, real "flower/plant" smell) and Cucumber/Melon. I've been keeping the Cucumber/Melon in the fridge and patting it on my face in the morning--it's so refreshing, hasn't broken out my sensitive skin, and stays relatively matte throughout the day. These are lovely moisturizers and have become my favorite thing to use!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by coykoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Possibly the most "ideal" texture in a lotion I've ever encountered-- it goes on rich but without being gunky. A very "elegant" formulation. And... TRULY moisturizing. I have this in the Yuzu scent and it is scrumptious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

Total love on these. I have Pomegranate, Yuzu and Coconut and adore them all! Very rich, absorbs well, and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. I love that it's thick without being greasy. They all smell heavenly, especially the Yuzu which has a very citrus-y scent .. I just wish the scent lasted longer as it fades fairly quickly. Other than that, for actual moisturization and consistency, total home run!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the white gardenia, honeysuckle, and sandalwood scents and they all smell wonderful and leave my skin very soft. The lotion is very creamy due to the shea butter and borage seed oils in it. They don't feel heavy at all and the scent lingers very well on the skin. On the hands, they take care of any roughness and ashiness. I buy mine at Wholefoods. edit 2/17/13 I still love these lotions. I currently have Yuzu and am looking forward to getting the pomegranate scent next. The yuzu is a light citrus scent that is perfect to use during the spring or summer. The lotion itself is so hydrating and softens without irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by elizsafox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE lotion! I buy the Vanilla scent in particular - smells amazing. The lotion goes on thick and feels luxurious. I have been using this continuously for 3 years and don't plan on changing!