Lola Cosmetics Nibble Powder Blush

on 2/20/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is currently my absolute favorite blush. The color is perfect for my NC25 skin tone, a perfect rosy blush with a touch of plum that works well for my general makeup looks. It applies beautifully, lasts the day, and feels like a dream. I cannot get enough of this blush. I also managed to get it for 60% off (retails for $22, I believe, which is still a good price, IMO). Wish I had bought one more. However, with the way I use it, it will last for a very long time.

on 11/23/2008 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I don't know if this is even available anymore, as I bought it at Marshalls outlet for a mere $3.99! This is beautiful, a rosy color, and though it has a bit of sparkle in the package, it doesn't really show up
on my skin, just a lovely rose flush. Reminds me greatly of being outdoors on a cold day. A bargain for me, I'm sorry if it is no longer avaliable:(

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I never would have tried this color on my own. This is also my first LOLA product and I am impressed. To me, it is similar to NARS outlaw, but with less raspberry tones. My SO actually picked this shade out for me, and I tend to stick with brighter pinks like NARS mata hari or angelika. For ref, I am an FFF/MMM NC35(ish) with olive tones.

on 2/13/2003 5:27:00 PM

The nibble blush is a great pinky plum that gives a very beautiful natural flush to the skin with just a hint of shimmer. It's a neutral somewhat cool color. Works great on my neutral fair skin and lasted all day. The packaging is super cute and you pay for it! However the amount is quite piddlin'! Despite the miniscule amount you get for your money, I would definitely buy it again. I am very in love with the color.

on 2/9/2003 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This blush is like a rosier Nars Orgasm. To me, UD X is a pinker version, and this is a rosey version. Very beautiful color, and looks great on. I was worried, because it doesn't look too exciting in the pot, but on the cheeks it imparts a beautiful "naturally" rosy glow. I am very pale, so that bit of peach makes me look a bit less sallow.

Popular Blush Products