December 20, 2014 | 1352 users online

Blush - Lola Cosmetics - Nibble Powder Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

This is currently my absolute favorite blush. The color is perfect for my NC25 skin tone, a perfect rosy blush with a touch of plum that works well for my general makeup looks. It applies beautifully, lasts the day, and feels like a dream. I cannot get enough of this blush. I also managed to get it for 60% off (retails for $22, I believe, which is still a good price, IMO). Wish I had bought one more. However, with the way I use it, it will last for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know if this is even available anymore, as I bought it at Marshalls outlet for a mere $3.99! This is beautiful, a rosy color, and though it has a bit of sparkle in the package, it doesn't really show up
on my skin, just a lovely rose flush. Reminds me greatly of being outdoors on a cold day. A bargain for me, I'm sorry if it is no longer avaliable:(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2005 4:03:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I never would have tried this color on my own. This is also my first LOLA product and I am impressed. To me, it is similar to NARS outlaw, but with less raspberry tones. My SO actually picked this shade out for me, and I tend to stick with brighter pinks like NARS mata hari or angelika. For ref, I am an FFF/MMM NC35(ish) with olive tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 5:27:00 PM More reviews by marjorie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The nibble blush is a great pinky plum that gives a very beautiful natural flush to the skin with just a hint of shimmer. It's a neutral somewhat cool color. Works great on my neutral fair skin and lasted all day. The packaging is super cute and you pay for it! However the amount is quite piddlin'! Despite the miniscule amount you get for your money, I would definitely buy it again. I am very in love with the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by HollyE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is like a rosier Nars Orgasm. To me, UD X is a pinker version, and this is a rosey version. Very beautiful color, and looks great on. I was worried, because it doesn't look too exciting in the pot, but on the cheeks it imparts a beautiful "naturally" rosy glow. I am very pale, so that bit of peach makes me look a bit less sallow.