July 29, 2014 | 2094 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! Been using it for years now. This is not my everyday scrub, I use this about once a week... Keeps my face clean, smooth and young!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Ericafinney101

This product is absolutely rubbish I bought this a couple if days ago and I used it today and it has irritated my skin. My skin is now dry and it's feels like a rash on my face it is too rough for my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

It's the best. Theres a reason it sells like hot cakes and people re-buy. It exfoliates like CRAZY. Depending on how much water you add, you can either make it a gentle exfoliator, or more of a deep exfoliator. Really cleans deep into pores. LOVE LOVE. great for feet, elbows, and anywhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by nknier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this facial cleanser. The scrubbing beads are so gentle and feel so refreshing on the skin and are great for daily use. It smells fantastic, and leaves the skin feeling ultra soft. My skin does not feel tight afterwards and is a great facial cleanser and great for exfoliation.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by newbie2012

I have to be extra careful using this scrub. Even though it's less harsh than the "normal" scrub I still find it irritating my skin. Perhaps the redness after the scrub was caused by my skin's reaction to the fragrance but overall I only use the scrub once every two weeks. On lucky days I won't get any breakouts but sometimes I get frustrated with this product and end up using it as a foot scrub! .

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by chrissyislame

I accidently picked this up this product. I usually use, St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish And Blackhead Control. And since they look very similar, I got this one instead. I decided to try it out anyways. The one I usually use was amazing so I wanted to see if this one was too.

When I put started to put it on my face, I noticed a different between the products. This one was more of a liquidy type. When I usually use the other product, I leave it on for about four or five minutes until it dries. But when this one it dried very quickly. After I washed it all off my face, it was incredibly dry. I had to use a ton of moisturizer to even make it feel normal again.

I did not like how it made my skin so dry. And I didn't feel like it did anything to my face. I didn't like how it was all liquidy either. I will not be buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by taemin96

Though i only used this product for a few weeks i could already feel the difference it has impacted on my skin. I have lots of oil seeds around my nose and this has relatively either banished majority of it, or minimized the size of it. My overall complexion feels much smoother and this allows my skin to give out a heathy radiant glow, love it ! Bonus love for the inexpensive cost that comes with such a big tube! :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Used this for a couple of years when I was in school...it did a good job of exfoliating my skin...smooth instantly after using it but after using it for a while, I stopped the exfoliation cuz a beautician told me that u shud never scrub oily acne-prone skin...it apparently only stimulates ur sebaceous glands and u end up getting more acne! I won't use it now cuz I find it to be too harsh on my skin. I would rather just exfoliate twice a week with sugar mixed into my facial cleanser! :D

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by karamelsutra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this because i thought a more gentle exfoiliater would be better for my skin. This just didn't work for me. I hate, HATE the smell of this cleanser. It is gentle.. exfoiliates well, but the smell... i just can't tolerate it. I am going to end up using this as an exfoiliater for my body until the bottle is empty. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO FRAGRANCE.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wouldn't use this on my face again, although it did a good job exfoliating. Not surprising given the huge, rough particles. I do worry about tearing my skin with this - the particles are so rough. It's great as a body scrub after epilating though!