December 21, 2014 | 1646 users online

Skincare - Face - Neostrata - Bionic Serum with PHA and Lactobionic Acid

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mskityin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Faithful use of this serum. Applying it overnight, my skin feels smooth and visibly clear.
Amazing.
If you find it too thick and sticky, I dilute the serum with Uriage Thermal Water so that it will spread easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by kitloveskopi

My skin feels good after applying the serum at night.
Amazing.

Initially i disliked the sticky feeling. But these days, I diluted one squirt of the serum to 3 sprays of Evian/Uriage spring water. Feels just as good and not so sticky and easier to spread on the face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I bought this in a kit recommended for rosacea. I wanted to try other Neostrata items since I love the ultra moisturizing night cream. Yes, this goes on slightly sticky but it dries quickly and forms a film that is not drying or flaky. I don't use this under makeup, only at night because of that. In the morning my face looks noticeably improved with my red marks from breakouts diminished and my skintone more even. I have had an occasional breakout and it may be because of this serum so I have cut back to every other night. Undecided if I would buy again since I've only been using for a couple of weeks but I like what I'm seeing so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

It seems didnt work for me. When I first open the bottle, the pump is broken ... It is very sticky to apply. I used it for one month and didnt see any improvement. This serum is on pricy side and I am not impressed by its performence at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

wonderfull
Vit C,E,A with good amount of a gentle exfoliant and the least preservatives and additionals,so simple and pure,the best thing that skin needs.
I reall love it and it helped with my acne,im 25 and I use it 3times per week at nights,It works great

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by lucym

Absolutely hated this product. It was fairly expensive, felt sticky and horrid on the skin, and also broke me out! Maybe it is better for mature skin but something in this really disagreed with my skin. Will never touch this again...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by stanley

it brighten my face up on the first time i use it. face feel pump up no clog pores. a little expensive for 30ml.will buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by genahy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

UPDATE: Taking off a lippy. This created a whitehead/clogged pore purge the likes I've never seen before on my face. Practically every pore on my chin got clogged. Still dealing with the aftermath a month later. I think I can't handle the Retinyl Palmitate or the oily texture of this product.

Sigh. It seems like Neostrata works for everyone but me. I tried their Ultra Smoothing Lotion, which irritated me like nobody's business, and now I can say the same about the more "gentler" (supposedly) bionic serum. Caused redness and irritation-based little whiteheads/bumps. Can't believe they recommend this for rosacea. There is something about Neostrata's formulations that is super irritating, and I am using it on the least sensitive part of my skin! And the worst part (besides the fact that this is hella expensive) is that neither product ever cleared my acne, might have even made it worse. Even the pump sucked, broke on me twice, hard to pump out a small amount. Onward, to Garden of Wisdom, as I search for my HG acne fighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 8:19:00 AM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this to replace vitamin C serum but then went back to the serum thinking that would be a better antioxident.
My face suffered because as well ha containing antioxidents, this is an exfoliator too.
I use this every morning, it keeps my skin clearer than using other blemish fighting products and even if it doesn't have the same benefits as using a vitamin c product, I think overall, it works very well for my combo/dryish skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 7:47:00 AM More reviews by saribee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!!! I am 23 and have the occasional acne around my mouth, as well as redness. Since I have started using this Bionic Face Serum, I have gotten several compliments on my skin and complexion. And I have even noticed a difference which is rare with a product. I apply before bed and wake up with the smoothest, softest skin. The product is expensive and the bottle is small, but it's worth it. My skin looks great. It's OK to apply- kinda sticky so you have to smear it in fast before it dries. You have to wash your hand afterwards, too. Overall a great product that has cleared up my redness and acne irritation around my mouth. I had these tiny bumps on my chin that looked like they might erupt into full blown pimples at any moment, and this product decreased their size and they are slowly going away.