September 30, 2014 | 1228 users online

Blush - MAC - Dame

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a disappointment. This satin finish blush has little colour pay off/pigmentation. I had to literally scrape the pan to see any colour. Other satin finish blushes by mac I have had no problem with. The colour is great but I shouldn't have to scrape the pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ballerina pink with a tiiiiiiny amount of shimmer. Perfect for fair skintoned girls as it's not too bold and it gives a really healthy and natural look on the cheeks. The duration of it is not that great, you definitely will have to re-apply it after 2-3 hours. The pigmentation is not the best too, you definitely have to load your brush with a considerable amount of powder to make the blush visible on your cheeks.
I wouldn't repurchase it as I've already hit pan and I will search for a more pigmented pink blush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAC has really good products, but I'm not a big fan of their blush. This is a really pretty color, but it doesn't have very good pigmentation. I'm fair, and I had to pile it on to even be able to see it! I like them to be more pigmented, so you don't go through them as fast. I returned it, and just put the money towards a Nars blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Liking Dame a lot, it's a very nice, soft neutral pink that I imagine would work well on most skin tones. Pretty pigmented, and build-able which I really like, I also like the texture, smooth and matte, but not chalky or dry. Good staying power, and can be worn with a lot of different looks. Personally, I like my blushes to have a bit more peach in them, which is why I didn't give Dame a top score, I also said I wouldn't re-purchase because I've never come close to hitting pan on a blush (rarely use them). But that's more of a personal preference thing than anything to do with the quality of the product. Would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for a great, easy to wear, basic pink.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of blush (it's my favorite MU to buy :)

Dame is a pretty pink shade that looks very natural. I'm NC 20ish and this shows up slightly, I kinda have to pile it on but i like the color it gives me. I think it's definitely a winter time pale skin blush for me. In the summer I usually put it on top of other colors because I like the finish and for extra dimension.. Doubt I would buy it again as there's too many pretty colors out there to choose from...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I've had Dame for almost a year now, and this was my everyday blush for several months. To me it has a bit of blue undertones in it and I wish it didnt, but that just means i should buy one of MAC's many other blushes to choose from without it. I am fair skinned and I use my MAC 129 brush with this blush. It does take quite a bit of product to get some color on my skin. However, I havent even hit pan yet so its ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by monroebrooklyn81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am obssesed with MAC so I do own alot of there blushes,It is my favorite brand so far and I do own Dame and it is a nice color,pretty pink, more natural looking to me so I use it sometimes, It isn't my favorite color but might buy again...with MAC there are so many color choices so I explore but I myself like the brighter colors and my favorite are the mineralize ones with shimmer:)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Avyola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is pretty much the perfect colour for my skintone. It just makes me look healthy and alive! This really is my go to blush. And I really think that it's a great colour but it isn't something very special or unique. It's just a pink blush with blue/cool undertones. Though I am very glad that there aren't a lot of shimmers in it, because then It can look a little bit too glittery for a normal day when I am also using MAC's lightscapade. But I will buy it again if I will ever finish this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this hardly shows up on me and im NC25. i would stick to fleur power, mocha, peachykeen in the future. it is a beautiful color, but i most def think it's for fair skinned ladies. i have to keep applying over and over to get any type of color to show.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by 1017

UPDATE: I tried Pinch O Peach which at first glance seems similar; I was thinking perhaps better suited for summer on me. But it skewed a bit orange on me and was difficult to make work. I have also tried Well Dressed and while I have no idea how that will fair in the summer it looks so soft and lovely in the fall/winter and isn't ruddy at all. It stays a clean soft pink on me.

ORIGINAL POST: This is the first pink blush I have been able to pull off. Even the MUA said it looked like it "warmed up" on my face and didn't look as cool as it is. I am NW20 in MAC foundation, but am golden with cool undertones (or vice versa my veins look blue, but I have a definite gold and pink tone to me). But the point is, usually neutral to warmer peachy pink shades work best for me. Too cool colors like deep reddish brown plums make me look sick. I can look ruddy in Blushbaby, Mocha was nice, Pink Swoon was awful on me, but Tarte Tipsy is heaven in the summer for me, Blushing Bride was great in cooler temps & Fleur Power is nice when ever. So I can handle some cooler tones (as long as they don't go that red-toned brown place & stick to a berry tone), but I have had the hardest time pulling off straight up pinks. This is the first straight up pink blush I have been able to pull off.