August 29, 2014 | 1885 users online

Mascara - NARS - Waterproof Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the color of this mascara but its smudge city! It dries very fast and won't let me build volume. The color is rich and dark and pigmented, you can do better with Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara which it reminds me of so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Bradiette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably my least favorite Nars product. It doesn't do anything great, but it doesn't flake off on my face either, although I think it looks like it's dry. I haven't used this in a few years but I remember hating the smell too. If someone gave it to me, I'd use it for daytime, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. It took forever to dry, smuged all over the place while I was waiting for it to dry, and didn't give me the volume and length I was hoping for. The Bamboo color seemed to have a grey hue. Overall, I was very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by bff

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i give this mascara a 3 because i think its just "fine." it doesn't really do much, but it is a pretty, glossy non-clumping rich black color. i still need a replacement for my discontinued shu fiber xtension mascara, and this def. isn't it.

if you just want a simple basic yet very black mascara, you'll probably like this.

the w/p version doesn't smudge on me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by dyinggiraffe

a friend recommended this mascara to me. i didn't think it made my lashes look nearly as good as hers. overall it's a good, normal, waterproof mascara. i have very light and somewhat short eyelashes, so i usually want more volume/length/curl. if you are looking for just a good, natural looking mascara, this is it. if you are looking for more dramatic lashes, this does not do the trick.
i love the packaging, it's boxy instead of round, so it stays on your counter without falling on the floor.
the wand is soft and gives a fresh look.
overall i would buy again, but am going to keep looking around.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by michelle2583

I love the rubber packaging, doesn't have any potential to roll off the sink and into the toilet!!! I really like the effect that this mascara has, but it seems to take FOREVER to dry!!! Once it finally dries, it stays in place for the whole day, although the slow dry time makes it difficult to apply while rushing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by dressagehj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

SA at Sephora recommended this to me... got home, read reviews, and panicked. Then I realized that this was exactly what I had asked for... a non-clumping, simple, waterproof mascara. Love it! Very chic... just gives a nice glossy look to my lashes. The price is steep ($22!!!) but I think I'll purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Hay1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smudgey, smudgey. Seriously I looked like a panda. My quest for a mascara that stays put continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2005 3:04:00 PM More reviews by bopo

As a NARS addict, I expected much more from this product. While it leaves my lashes looking glossy and full, it takes an incredibly long time to dry and smears horribly. Another problems is that the brush picks up too much mascara, and clumps on my lashes. I'm going to stick with my Shu Uemura Mascara Basic.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by olivehoney

This is the worst mascara ever! The original formula is fantastic with it's great seperation and wonderful floral smell, but this one is eeewwwweee. The seperation is replaced with major clumping of my lashes together into what looks like three gigantic lashes and the rose scent is replaced with the smell (what is that smell!?) of what seems like motor-oil! It's horrid. And it's so hard to take off! Wow, I was seriously n ot impressed with this one....what a waste NARS...and I love your products normally. :P