October 30, 2014 | 1086 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I also got this in 820, Brushed Suede, and loved it. This shade has high marks from women of color, but it also works on very fair skin. I'm NW10 and I use it in the crease and sometimes the outer v.

This is a very warm chocolate color. Warmer and slightly lighter than Nutmeg by Maybelline. Matte finish, blends well, very pigmented.

I got this on sale for $2.50, and for that price, this is an excellent shadow. I know these L'Oreal singles can be hit or miss, but 820 Brushed Suede is one of the best ones. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, only because it's so pigmented, it's going to last me forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by snowpaum

This is one of the worst eyeshadows I've tried. Maybe because I always use Urban decay or Too faced, so I might have had high expectation for this eyeshadow. When I went to RiteAid, there was a sale so I decided to give it a try, hoping drugstores work as well as other mid range/high end eyeshadows. I was SO WRONG! I had to apply more than 5 layers of colors with primers to make the colors show through, and less than 2 hours, the shadows disappeared. What the heck? is it even really eyeshadow? Not highlighter? Not only that, since it contained shimmers, the shimmer fallouts ended up on my cheek. After less than 5 hours, I was able to see all the glitters on my cheekbone. It was horrible! If you're used to really good eyeshadows, then you will think this is a trash. I'm never buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 820, Brushed Suede. This is a matte, rich, chocolate brown color that is almost a perfect match to my skintone. I've been using this for years as a transition color between my brow highlight and contour colors.

After hearing soo many people wax poetic about MAC's Saddle, I decided to visit a MAC counter to see if it was worth all the hype.....not! I find Brushed Suede to be a better color and value for my skintone. I'm soo glad that I didn't waste my money on something that I can find for 2 bucks at a local drugstore. I'd rather use the savings for MAC's Paintpots!

This is a great color for women of color who need a very neutral, transition color or a matte lid color for a 'naked' eye look.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought the number 803 seashell in this line (for blue eyes it claims)..this has no staying power and on sale for $3.99 it does not hurt to thrw it in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by GinaM98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smooth latte is a dupe for MAC Wedge! The color is almost identical... It's a tan- light brown that doesn't pull too warm or too cool on me... Perfect neutral color for me. Surprisingly, I actually prefer the silky texture of Smooth Latte over MAC Wedge so I would definitely purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

One of the BEST eye shadows I eve tried. Def HG stat for me. I have oily lids so some eye shadows tend to crease. Not this one tho. It stayed for about 8hr before I had to touch up. I have this in Gilded Bronze 825. It might be too orange for me (I have winter colour palette) but I love it. The pigmentation is awesome. I use it as an all-over colour.
a little tip: put a little concealer then loose/pressed powder on ur lids&it will act like eyshadow primer/base.
This is a great eyeshadow even if ur oily all over :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by peppermintcupcakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried other L'Oreal shadows before and have been disappointed but I couldn't help but give it one more try with another color so this review will be for the single shadow in 212 Midnight Sky - and this one was surprisingly good.

Unlike their other shadows that I've tried, this one is pigmented and has a good texture to it. It is quite soft, easy to blend and does not have any fall out. It is a beautiful dark blue that stays true to the color in the pan and lasts all day. I would recommend this shadow because it a good, basic, inexpensive shadow to have in your collection. However, keep in mind that this may not be indicative of other colors they have so overall, it may be a hit or miss with L'Oreal shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by KellyVWeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The only shadow I continue to purchase year after year. I have three favorite shades:

For use as an eye liner I like #'s 830 and 826. 826 (antique brown) is a dark gray-brown that matches the outer rim of my eye color exactly. 830 (deep mocha) is a dark brown that also makes a wonderful liner. For lining, I use the sponge applicator that comes with it.

For overall lid color and brow bone highlight, I like the neutral brown duo shade #832 (mocha buff) For application, I use an eyeshadow brush I bought at Sallys. It's the tapered Face Secrets eyeshadow brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lovetwins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have two of these shadows and I just can't get any color payoff without multiple layers. the shadows seem to be very hard and when I try to get some product on my brushes, I can't. So I do use a dark brown one, but I have to layer layer layer. I won'be be buying anymore of these. I love the HIP eyeshadows though, plus I have Milani Javabean and it's super pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

I'm reviewing the color in Smooth Latte. (Picture above)

-Pros:
Matte
Soft
Blendable
Affordable
Dupe of MAC Kid, MAC Wedge, UD Naked e/s

-Cons:
Might not work for darker skin tones