September 19, 2014 | 1911 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lipgloss- Pixel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by FronkOreo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The colour is very nude and subtle. It's pink with a nice golden sheen. There's no chunks of shimmer in the gloss, which is a big plus. It's not sticky at all, goes on smoothly, and has great staying power. I don't have any complaints as far as the taste or smell of the gloss. I'll defiantly be repurchasing once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pixel is a nice creamy pink nude color. Its very smooth on the lips and not sticky, like MAC lipglasses. The staying power is decent, but nothing lasts on my lips very long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the feel of this gloss - not too goopy, and it seems to have good staying power. My only problem with it is that it's almost the exact same shade as my lips - I understand the appeal of a nude gloss however for me I would get the same effect with a clear gloss. I would buy again but not in this colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ColorWheel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of lipgloss because of the stickiness. However, this lipgloss is not sticky and is very moisturizing. It also lasts a long time. This particular color washes me out if worn alone. I put it over bright lipstick shades to tone them down a bit and get a pretty sheen. I also put it over more subdued shades of lipstick to get a glossy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by msimplicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought my Pixel about a year ago. And I love it. I still have 45% left. Not only is the colour a great pink-nude colour but it's also very conditioning for my lips. It's a very settle colour. It's great when I have on dramatic smokey eyes. If you light skintone and haven't given it a try, definitely do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by ritagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutley perfect pinky/coral-y/brown shade. plays perfect with bronze makeup and is a great overall nude shade for me. the perfect amount of shimmer. and not a goopy gloss. i will purchase this color over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

great color -- pink/coral with tiny golden sheen -- it goes on beautifully and is not a great wad of gum on your lips.

it is very dupable -- but honestly at the prices Smashbox is on sale for, how can you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Basic brown based pinky nude. Very wearable but this shade or variations of it can be found at any drugstore. I bought mine from ebay, and got it cheap. Its pretty but not worth paying full price for.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by pantaloons55

LOVE. Had Candid first and hate the brush, but love the shimmery wet look and staying power.

I decided to try this one and its absolutely perfect for me. I do not like a lot of colour on my lips. I prefer to play up my green eyes as although my lip shape is good, they are on the smallish side, so its pretty much nude/pinky glosses for me.

Pixel, has the sponge tip which is million times better then dealing with the brush. Its semi-opaque and perfect for my naturally pinkish lips. I find it blends with my natural colour well.

Very universal, works with all my looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by satin828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The colour is absolutely gorgeous - warm coralish pink w/ shimmer, goes really well with my tan. I love the heavy coverage/thickness as well. And the lasting power is really good compared to other brands of lipgloss. And it wasn't sticky at all. Definitely a winner for me.