November 24, 2014 | 1143 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds Gloss [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ahh, I cannot believe they discontinued it! It was the perfect lip gloss if you want your lips to stand out in your photos! It's super shiny, the shiniest lip gloss I've ever put on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

This was one of my favorite lip glosses. Too bad it was discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by coralie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Way too sparkly. I like a bit of shimmer in a gloss- this has big, tacky chunks of glitter. It feels rough on the lips and has a weird chemically smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by thekeeg

I got the lip gloss in the clear/silver color when I was in high school. I sure loved it at first because I was in my glitter phase, but this lip gloss kicked me right out of it. Putting on the gloss feels weird because the glitter gives it a rough texture, not like other glosses. For my taste now this stuff is ridiculous and I'd only wear it to a rave, in a play, or on Halloween, but then I wore it to school just about every day by itself. It dried fast and would leave weird glitter residue that just built up and ended up getting on other parts of my face. I was nearly done with the tube when I realized I strongly prefer straight glossy lipglosses. I was really enthusiastic about this product when I used it the first couple weeks though. If you like all things glittery, you'll probably love this. It made me appreciate simple shine and matte textures though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by beachytabbyanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only have one of these but will get many more! So smooth and it glides on so easily. Great packaging, easy to carry in my purse, so I can reapply all day!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by versace1008

I have a couple of these, I like the colors but they do NOT stay on!
whats the point!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jenniferlm21

i love these! they are so perfect! love the colors. ive got like a million of them. i just love them

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by roborutanya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW, THIS SUCKS MORE THAN THE LIPSTICK VERSION, WHICH I DIDN'T THINK WAS POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, it seems to smear all over my lips and then migrates to the outside of my mouth, WTF ?????????

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2005 3:00:00 AM More reviews by QueenB2784

I bought this in the summer 2005 LE shade moon rays and it is the best gloss ever. I plan on running back and buying every tube they had. It is not gritty glittery like some glosses and the color is a mauvey brown nude that is sheer. Great color. I love it and it may be one of my many HG glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Shimmery, shimmery, shimmery. Love the golden shimmery in the gloss, VERY attractive. However, the gloss doesn't stay at all, since it's not sticky at all. Hm, but the colors are ohso pretty..