April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Cream & Sugar Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a classic, timeless lip gloss. My sister sold MK in the 90's so she gave me a tube. Since I was not as artistic with my makeup as I am now :-) I would line my lips lightly with brown liner and then use ML Cream and Sugar. It was gorgeous. Cream and Sugar looks like cream with strands of gold in it. It is not frosty and it's not super, patent leather high shine. It is a classy, shimmery pearl. People always asked me what color lipstick it was. I ran out of this gloss for a couple years and moved on to MAC's plethora of colors but could never find any gloss that I could wear alone like Cream and Sugar or something that made my lips look better but did not look greasy. So I purchased a tube and am as happy as I was in the 90's. I don't line my lips in brown anymore, but I use a lighter liner or I swipe Cream and Sugar over my bronze and brown lipsticks. It's gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by macandnarslover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, it makes my lips very shiny and glossy.
Although it's sticky, it doesn't feel uncomfortable, it just makes your lips feel more plumped and bigger. I recommend this product to anyone who wants long lasting glossy full lips (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. Great solo or layered over lipstick. LOVE IT. Have probably bought 10 at this point. I wrote another review warning about a limited edition shade of mary kay gloss called "starlet kiss", it is seriously, the ugliest gloss i have ever owned so beware that one. lol. Cream and sugar- good. Starlet kiss- bad. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by pk237

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a top coat for my other lipsticks, it does not disappoint, though I can't use it as a solo gloss since I am quite pale looking, pink hues and red-bronze colors looks much better on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by coletteJ

my favorite MK product. love this light colored and oh so pretty gloss. The only thing I didn't like is the packaging, it would leak if I had the gloss on its side and it sat for days...clear goo would be left behind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Wow I love this color! I was hesitant to buy it, because the color looked a little "iffy" to me, but after reading pretty good reviews, I decided to give it a try. Cream & Sugar is a really pretty soft gold color that is sheer, but not too sheer. It's just the right amount of color. Overall, it gives my lips a sheer wash of soft gold, almost like a nice shimmery nude color. Very soft and natural, yet noticeable and not TOO plain. This color is great to go with a dramatic eye. The gloss goes on nice and smooth and is definitely moisturizing. I also like the light vanilla scent of the Nourishine glosses. I have a few other colors from the line, but this one just might be my favorite. I'd definitely repurchase it. Great buy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty pale gold shimmer that I wear alone from time to time. I don't like the doe foot applicator or the vanilla scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great lipgloss, beautiful, subtle, gold shine, truly Cream & Sugar and one of my favorites. I dab a small amount in the center of my lower lip and this gloss has lasted me quite a long time. I like Mary Kay products, just do not like to have to deal with the consultants....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by metacognition

I really enjoyed this lip gloss. I tried a sample. I love the smell (so delicious!) and the pale gold effect it has on the lips. It was a beautiful complement to my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this gloss! I think it looks beautiful on. I like a natural look, and this adds the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. It makes my lips look maybe a shade lighter, and I love it. I love the nude lip look. It's kind of an odd looking color in the tube, it looks like a very cool, light gold. But when it's on, it looks amazing. Would repurchase.