August 22, 2014 | 1889 users online

Hair - Urban Decay - UD 40

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2001 4:06:00 PM More reviews by dreamer

I got a tiny sized GASH- a red color. It's really fun to wear and I get a quite a lot of "Is that red streak in your hair??" while at work. LoL. I guess that's because I'm definently not the hair-color type. But everybody agrees it looks great. But since it is pricey, I think next time I'll try a different comb-in hair color brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2001 6:12:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I have the clear one in LITTER, and I can't figure it out. It leaves no shimmer at all.. and looks just plain clear. It also makes my hair stick and clump together - not cool. The only redeeming quality is it's nice smell.. but apart from that, it's utterly useless!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2001 9:21:00 AM More reviews by CindyLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

mmmm...these temporary hair color cremes smell SO yummy! The container is mess-free, as you just twist up the bottom to dispense the product--be SURE to twist back down though or it will keep shooting out the top.

However, I can't really recommend these dyes, especially for longer-haired or dark haired women. Here's why

1) on my long (12-14 in.) black hair, it took about 1/4 a tube to even make ONE streaky highlight that showed up.

2) this IS a creme. So before it dried, it just felt tacky and gooey

3) once it DID dry, the pigment flaked off

So there you have it. I got it on sale at the UD website, so I don't feel TOO bad about it. This probably gives great color to light blond girls (why is it that they really DO get to have all the fun?) and it says you can apply it while your hair is wet for a light cast of color. again, only for lighter blondes or brunettes.