December 18, 2014 | 1692 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - In A Whirl Lip Gloss- Melon

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2005 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Thatdarncat20

I really like this lipgloss. It's a bright, pretty pink with a hint of gold. I'm an NC44 GGG and this really flatters my skintone, and it brightens up my face. My only gripe is that it doesn't have good staying power so you have to keep reapplying. Otherwise, I am in LOVE with this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2003 2:00:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far I'm in the minority, but I really like this one, sometimes even more than the Golden Cherry In A Whirl Gloss. It smells great, first of all. On my lips, it's one of the best YLBB colors out there; it may look like I'm wearing clear gloss but much better, as it almost matches my natural lip color. I adore the hint of gold shimmer in Melon.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ironmouse8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like these glosses. I bought three. They smell almost gross, they feel weird on my lips, and I don't like the colors (bright red, bright pink, violet). Melon isn't special. Spend $5 elsewhere.