Natura Bisse Glyco Eye Cream

4.7

on 2/21/2011 10:11:00 PM

This eye cream is great for fading dark spots and moisturizing. I had a sun spot too close to my eye to get with a laser, and this cream has faded it over two weeks. I had been using Tri-Luma for this, which is much more expensive and for me, very drying, and this works much better. I love it so much I bought a spare tube as a back-up.

on 3/26/2010 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this eye cream! After 1 week of use my upper eyes look firmer, smoother, and not as puffy or droppy. I think this also provides moisture and the small bumps on lower lid have lessened. I use this at night and the essential shop eyecream in the morning and am just pleased with both products.

This is not good nor bad. Doesn't really moisturize well, when I wake up in the morning my eye area is completely dry. I like something a bit more moisturizing. I have been using it for 2 months now and althought it lasts forever, I haven't seen any improvement. Bah. Too expensive for no results. I think it actually made my lines worse since it's drying for me.

*EDIT* This did NOTHING for me. Save your money!! This is very drying and I think it actually made my wrinkles worse :(

on 8/14/2003 1:38:00 PM

I started using this product for a six month old blemish that I've had underneath my eye, near the corner. This product completely sanded the blemish to surface level, gently over two weeks, and also faded hyperpigmentation. I had booked an appointment with a dermatologist for this problem but no longer needed the appointment. Get two or three samples of this product before purchasing , transfer to a small container, and use sparingly.

on 1/15/2003 7:52:00 PM

This eye cream is supposed to be used for a 6-8 week period to exfoliate the area around your eye. I have used it for 3 weeks, at night time only, and so far my lines are fading slightly. My eyes are sensitive I have worn contacts since I was 13, before soft contacts were "normal" to have so my eyes are a little more lined at 34 than they should be due to the common "contact attack" I had when something flew into my hard contact. So far this is working, but not at a super quick rate(which may be good for long term affects?). Any other time I have tried anything like this from any other line, my eyes have peeled, burned and looked worse. So not the case with the glyco eye cream. My eyes are hydrated and are looking better. I will update this review after the full 8 weeks and review the whole outcome.

I have been using this for about 5 months now and I am really pleases with the results. My eyes look a lot younger and no milia breakouts. Also my eyes have not got dry and irritated like they normally do. I will repurchase this!

on 12/18/2002 11:56:00 AM

This stuff is amazing! I got samples from a friend who works for NB and was skeptical because she is sort of gullible and believes all the hype about everything, ever. (I took the samples anyway, heh.) I've been using it every night for a couple of weeks now and it's really helped sand down the lines I have. (I'm 31, so they really aren't that bad.) Probably costs a fortune though - I didn't ask. I can't imagine how good they'd look if I had a full tube of this stuff, if I'm already seeing results after 2 weeks!

Popular Face Skincare Products