October 1, 2014 | 915 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Solo Shadow

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2006 1:38:00 AM More reviews by ballinbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Very nicely textured eye shadow in a nice compact package. The applicator was somewhat small, but the silky finish I got from the application was worth it. Awesome product and value.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2004 5:41:00 AM More reviews by absolutelyfab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is fantastic. A very smooth, silky texture which lasts for hours. I have got this in Lilas 132. It is a multicolored lilac/lavender shade with green, blue, rose and golden tones (depending on the light and angle). This packaging is very sturdy and a small sponge applicator is included. I thought the brush would be useless but it is actually very nice. It is pricey but it lasts for ages and the shade is unique.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

Dior's shadows have an extremely soft and silky texture, but I think there can be such a thing as too soft. Mine keeps breaking off in chunks. When an eyeshadow is this expensive it's irritating to see it wasted like that. If you have reached an age where your eye area has any lines at all you have to be cautious with these. These are so shiny and frosty they can really emphasize any lines or wrinkles. I applied this and saw lines I didn't know I had. Also if you work in a conservative office environment these might be a little much for daytime wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by BlueGinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved papaya in a swap and I love the texture, pigmentation and packaging but I'm not too thrilled with the color a peachy almost orange. It might work for someone but doesn't really work on me. I'd love to try this in some other shades and would buy one a full price if I found a color that jumped out at me. Overall a good product though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 12:37:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

These eyeshadows are *amazing* quality, and it's a shame that not many people seem to be aware of them. The colours are all gorgeous and wearable (some divine bronze-brown-olive-green shades, as well as more pastel colours) and the texture is so silky and refined.

The pigment in these shadows are wonderful- very intense, but the velvety texture makes them super-easy to blend. Overall, a very elegant and top quality product. continued >>