October 31, 2014 | 1722 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - powder eyeshadow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

A s/a at Saks used this color on me (from her own make up bag) as a highlighter in the color Tranquil Sands, even though it's an eyeshadow it's a wonderful highlighter, as with all of them you have to buff and use a great brush. At $3.00 I'm hooked and the packaging? I don't care about that, it's the product that delivers...I highly recommend this product it's a hg for me now!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

I don't understand why everybody says these aren't pigmented. I recently bought a light purple color and light lilac looking color and although they were light, they appeared on my eyelids and lasted pretty much the whole day. I thought it would be hard because the colors were so light but I loved them. I recently went on a haul and bought 5 or 6 more colors. I haven't used them but I really have no complaints at all so I don't see why I would complain now. I would buy these again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the prettiest colors available that i can't seem to find anywhere sometimes, not even mac. too bad they last all of an hour at most even with primer :( the flip lid is utter crap too it broke already.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by kyorke

I bought two eyeshadows one in a light beige and the other in black. I applied a little bit of each on to my eye when I arrived home to see what it looked like. I washed it off a few a minutes later. I woke up the next day with a huge rash on my eyelids and underneath of my eye. The rash lasted for about 4 days. Not worth the risk!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 4:03:00 AM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with everyone else. Just no.

No pigment, no lasting power, no shades that you cant find with another brand.

They could have done WAY better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2008 9:23:00 AM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Maybelline Expertwear Eye Shadow in Night Sky. In the package, it looks black, however, it translates to a beautiful dark, smoky gray, very wearable on my fair skin.
Love, love , love the color. Downfall is that I haven't seen an eyeshadow that creases and fades as quick in this one in YEARS. So sad.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by katield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Just read my giant rant/review on Cover Girl shadows because these are just as bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible, chalky, couldn't get any on the brush. I bought because the colors looked good and the price is cheap - but the quality is very bad.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really disappointed by my purchase of the new, reformulated Expert Eyes trio in Watercolors (pale blue, pale green, pale pink). I tend to use pale shades a lot to open up my deep-set eyes, and I just do a color wash over the eyelid. These shadows just don't have a lot of pigment, and they are crumbly and difficult to apply. You *must* use an eyeshadow base with them if you don't want the color to fade within 30 minutes. I wear these over 3 layers of eye products (concealer, powder, and creme shadow) and they work OK that way, but they end up all looking like the same frosty white color by day's end. No thanks!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2006 7:19:00 AM More reviews by CombinationSkin

It's not pigmented at all!! Ok it is slightly but barely. I had to apply it like 10 times to give my eyelids a friggin color. I have oily lids so after like 1 hr, they're all crammed onto the creases and everything. I bought the quad palette thing with white shimmer, brown, pink and light beige. The white looks so cheap - it's just like a kiddie white glitter thing. The other 3 are better, but only by a fraction. I gave it to my 7 year old sister (who was delighted with it).