Make Up For Ever Liquid Lipcolor #7

3.3

on 12/7/2003 4:10:00 PM

What I wanted my BB shimmer stick palette to be like and came nowhere close to. A lovely sun-kissed lip look. This is so rich and pleasant to wear and stays on well. There's a slight orange shimmer to this light beige lip product.
I put Juicy Rouge in Orangelle over this to push the look to its brightest. I think BB does pigment well however couldn't match this product for equivelant effect for texture and shimmer touched hue.
I am PPP with yellow undertones and blue eyes. I don't usually go for frosty lips, however; I can pull this off because though understated the pigment in this product is also rich and balances with the shimmer output.

on 7/23/2003 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I disliked this colour. In the tube it looks a metallic rose, but on my lips it turns a horrid metallic peach/pink. Blah. Much too metallic. Thumbs down. I ended up giving this away.

I'm not sure what my feelings torward this product are as of yet. The colour #7 is a rosey beige shimmer, it goes on glossy creamy, then sort of sets to become lipstick. I like the texture of it when its first on because its glossy. I don't know that I would buy again.