November 28, 2014 | 1092 users online

Lips - Urban Decay - Pleather Pencil in O

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

After what seems like years of not wearing this, I got complimented on it just this morning! No clear gloss on top, either. Just lined and filled. Personally, I forgot how drying it can feel but apparently, that's not how it looks on so I'm not gonna complain TOO much. Wouldn't repurchase, though - not that I can. I believe all the Pleather Pencils are discontinued, anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by angerturnedsideways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The pleather pencils are really good quality - liquid smooth and pigmented, but this shade looked a terrible fuchsia-ish colour, even on my hand. I think it's actually pink and not red.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by CuddleyBlossoms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ooh how I love this vampy, deep crimson red. It screams sex. Defines my lips perfectly, goes on so smoothly, does not dry out my lips, so handy and easy to apply. The packaging is faultless.

Perfect lips can be had with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Laru79

O is a gorgeous deep pink-berry shade. It glides on so effortlessly and makes my lips look very sultry. I am an NW 20, with green eyes, dark auburn hair and this shade is gorgeous with my coloring. I also have rubber and love it just as much. I know they may seem pricey, but I think it would be worth it to give these shades a try! Especially you have coloring similar to mine. Seriously. Do it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2004 6:09:00 PM More reviews by rachelseven

Way too berry red on me, just doesn't work at all even though I do love the Pleather Pencil formulas. None of the available shades have been good on me with the exception of Naked and Lucky---the reds just have too much of a bluish berry tone. They are exceptionally creamy and smooth though, and if you can find the right shade, they look divine :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As w/Naked, I loved the texture, even distribution, ease of use, and staying power but again, the color just didn't work. It appeared way too dark and garish on me. Oh, if I could just find a Pleather Pencil in the right color for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2003 1:57:00 AM More reviews by chase

Not what I was expecting but a great product nonetheless. I thought that 'O' was going to be a matte red. It is far from. It's a sort of metallic medium berry pink. The pencil applies very smoothly but since the colour is quite strong, i like to just apply a little bit on my upper lip and then rub my lips together. I top it off with some glossy lip balm and i get a beautiful slightly bright pink lip look. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the concept it's a cute thick but little pencil, it's super creamy and leaves a slight shine I don't like the color though, it is not a red it's actually a deep pink/fuschia color, I think I'm gonna try kink next I can't wait till they come out with some better colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 3:20:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a cute little chubby crayon that imparts vibrant color, with a super creamy texture. I still find it a teeny bit drying, but then again my lips tend to dry out quite easily. The color is an intense blue-based berry-red. It fades to pink on my lips after a while, but looks amazing when it's freshly applied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 1:30:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I normally don't go for dark or red lip products, but I really love UD's pleather pencils and they don't exactly have very many pinky natural colors. Well, O definitely is red - a very bright and pretty opaque red that seems more warm-based than cool. When I first apply it, it's simply too dark on me.. but after I blot with a tissue, it's more like a stain and looks fantastic topped with gloss.