Physicians Formula Eyebrightener, multi-colored powder, Hint of Gold

2.3

on 5/22/2005 3:59:00 PM

What lured me to the product was that it was on clearance for half off and the multicolorness of it at first glance..

The product comes with a mirror and brush applicator. While it did add some sparkle to my eye area, it was not very noticeable and I did not like the greenish-yellow color I got from it, which did not suit me at all.

on 11/12/2003 11:38:00 PM

I bought this product thinking it would add just a hint of shimmer right under my brows. It looked gaudy and fake & the color was just strange. I ended up giving it to my daughter for dress up play.

on 12/28/2002 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A lot more expensive than it needs to be. It was $7.50 for a tiny gold shadow. The compact contains a mirror, the shadow, and an applicator that's a little brush instead of a sponge-tip. It looks nice on my GGG/DDD skin, but would be better on warm-toned complexions instead of cool ones. On lighter complexions it'd probably be shiny gold overkill.

on 12/17/2002 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I saw this at the store the other day and picked it up. I thought it looked cool with different pearl powders in shades of white, green, gold, and bronze. I got it home and the packaging inside was neat, came with a nice brush and mirror in a compact. Unfortunately when I put it on it was just too shiny of a gold color. I sometimes use gold dust on my lids and *that* is more subtle than this. Plus somehow this managed to highlight every crease and flaw on my eyelids which is no fun either. So, I wanted to love it but I didn't, and now it's going back.