January 30, 2015 | 1423 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:07:00 PM More reviews by debssx3

I love this thing! I tend to get a lot of blackheads on my nose, but when I use this it's just amazing! It removes about 95% of my blackheads on my nose. I wet it with a little water, and leave it on my nose for maybe 10 mins or until it's completely dry. When I finally peel it off and look at the blackheads it's removed, it's also so amazing! It always surprises me to see how much it got! It really is a great product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2015 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Talknerdyytome

Don't waste your money , these suck they did nothing for my blackheads , I did everything correct , even the dollar general brand is better than this , not repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by jessicag120

depends on how bad your blackheads are mine aren't that bad so it works pretty good

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup1117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've given this product plenty of tries and sadly, they have yet to do anything for me. I don't even see a reduction in blackheads. I think after all these uses I've learned my lesson. These just don't work!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mariahd

The worst product i've ever used. Doesn't even work it tells you to cleanse your face before use, but then the strip doesn't stick. I even tried using it without cleansing and still didn't even stick to my skin. Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ParadiseBarron

Hello All!

I bought my first box of pore strips from Biore about a year ago. Didn't work as well as I would have liked. Took a major break an just bought my second box about a moth ago. I use the strip probably twice a week.

Cons: when you apply the strip, you have to make sure your nose is moist. Not saturated. Not dry. Moist. Or else the pore strip isn't as effective. You have to really steam your face for the strip to produce the best results. I would suggest a nice hot shower. The strip leaves behind a sticky residue after all is done and you have to rinse off your nose. It's painful to remove (but beauty is pain. Suck it up)

But it DOES get blackheads off your nose of used properly.

For me, it gets the blackheads off, but only surface blackheads. It doesn't go deep into the skin and latch onto under the surface blackheads. So if you have little needle points on your strip afterwards, 9 times out of 10 (for me) that was just the top layer of blackheads.

I think using other Biore products alongside the pore strip will bring out the best results.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by keekz

I feel like these are truly a waste of money. I have used these 3 times with the same results: just a satisfactory "rip" when i pull it off my nose. There are never any blackheads attached or anything else, and yes, i am using them correctly. My nose, like others have said, is sticky and i have to wash off again.

Instead, ive found a homemade nose peel that works much more effectively:

Mix 1T. milk and 1T. unflavored geletin. Microwave for about 10 seconds until melted. Now for the steps: hold warm wash clothe on your blackhead infested pores, to open them. Now put the mixture on your blackheads. Let it dry completely and then peel it off. After you peel it off, take an ice cube and close your pores. Your face may look red at first but the next morning your nose will be much better.

Give it a go.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Carmiesmiles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Since we all have different skin types, we have different results. For me, it worked out great, the instruction was clear and overall the sesult was good after I've repeated the treatment, each time my blackheads and pores got smaller and less.

For a better result, 'steam your nose area', you could also use some warm water to wipe it. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Leaves my nose feeling sticky. Will never repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lexaaaabaker

I bought a box and i've used two. Both times were horrible. It is serious pain when you peal the paper off. It leaves a red area for hours after i take it off. You can see on the paper that some is removed but when i look at my nose it looks the same. I've heard of a DIY for these which is way cheaper and maybe less painful?