April 17, 2014 | 1870 users online

Treatments - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Barely removes anything... Only hairs... Hurts like a bitch

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by NikkiTacobell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing but irritation! It just pulls out fuzz on my nose and makes it bright red! Also it causes permanent scaring! Would not buy or recommend ever!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Horrible for your pores. Period. It seems great to pull out all of those nasty little buggers, but you are also pulling off skin and causing irritation. It also enlarges your pores. it's a skin don't people.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly what it says it does. It's amazing! It takes only about 10 minutes to use. The strips really unclogged my pores on my nose. What was great was that i could see the dirt on the strips and my pores are now noticeably smaller!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Dfurbert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using these since I was a tee. And they've worked better for me when in was a teen idk maybe they changed the formula. But they still sort of work now.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mettashade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would recommend staying far away from these. I used them 1-2 times a month for about 4 months and after I stopped using them, I noticed that I had developed permanent scarring on my nose. At best they provide a very short term solution to clogged pores and at worst they cause bigger pores and scars. If you are worried about clogged pores I would recommend using jojoba oil about once a month, after a bath or steaming your face, to open up pores and wash out the dirt and oil clogging them. Don't use heavy moisturizers, don't pick or squeeze at blackheads, drink lots of water, and most importantly don't obsess. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this every other week because it's a bit harsh on my nose. But it takes out all the gunk and leaves my nose feeling soft. It doesn't get all the blackheads out but it does get out a decent amount. I'm on my fourth box!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by anbright

This product did absolutely nothing for my nose! I had very large pores filled with oils and blackheads. After following the directions and removing the strip, my pores seem bigger and NOTHING is on the strip! I continue to use the box I bought in hope that something will happen, but nothing helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by xoxoEOS

My mother is a cosmetologist and she told me these are bad for black heads because while it takes out your black and white heads, it opens them up further to allow more dirt in as and it also tears some of your skin off, which causes irritation.

As it may be true, I don't care. These things are good if you don't have time for a facial. The irritation goes away in a couple of minutes and my nose looked great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I love this it's amazing it gets ALL my black and white head out and makes my pores clean as anything!! I love it so much!!