August 2, 2014 | 1609 users online

Masks - Montagne Jeunesse - Masks

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Charlottehere

I purchased the cucumber peel of mask, and i don't have sensitive skin or have never experienced any problem with face masks. The second i put this mask on my eyes started to sting and tear up from the fumes from the mask to the point where my eyes went completely red and where stinging so much. I proceeded to take it off as quick as possible, i would not recommend this mask at all as it stung my eyes from just the fumes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by SilverChance

The Montagne Jeunesse Mud PAC mask exceeded my expectations completely. I applied the mask as directed over mild acne and when I washed the mask off it was completely gone!! My face was 100% clear, not sure what was in the formula that caused it to clear my face but it was fantastic. So cheap and really works!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ezmakeup

I received the montagene jeunesse honey face mask by influenter complimentary for testing purposes. The fact that I recieved them for free should not keep you from reading my honest opinion.. The honey face mask smelled so good it was kind of creepy to peel off the mask but at the fame time I know it would be left with clean skin. I have sensitive dry skin and this mask was really gentle. I did feel like I needed to moisturized right after rinsing it off. I like how affordable it is and that I can get off work stressed out, walk to my local drugstore or walmart and find it there to unwind at home.

Twitter @MontagneJeuness
Pinterest @MontagneJeuness
Facebook @MontagneJeuness

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this product from influenster for review and I enjoyed the experience! For some reason the thrill of a sheet mask, and making myself look like a monster is exciting to me. I got the 'crushed artic cloud berries" glacial clay spa mask and it was really refreshing and cooling. I do not find sheet masks easy to use however, and I prefer clay masks from a tube.

Here is a demo/review I did on my youtube channel if you want more details!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by simpliiness

I love this product. Left my face so soft and beautiful. I definitely recommend this. I tried the honey one though. I havent tried this one but im sure its just as amazing. 👍👍👍

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by fanyfranco1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off

I love these masques! I recieved this complimentary product from Influenster and beforehand have never used face masks. For my very experience with this masques it was amazing! My skin was starting to get dry and after using i noticed a big difference! It really did wo\nders for my skin and will definitely use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by nramos1128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love these peel off masks!! the peel offs are easy. My face feels so moisturized and its a pretty good size you can take with you if your traveling or just in a hurry. I got this product from influenster to test out and review I received the manuka honey peel off and am very pleased with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have so many positive words to say about Montagne Jeunesse. Their products are a little bit of Heaven. I'm always so excited to open op the sachet and be greeted by the delicious smell! I have tried nearly all their face masks, and I like most of them. They're great for pampering your skin, making your skin more toned and glowing. I love that they are cruelty-free and how varied their selection is! There is a face mask for every purpose and taste. If you want to sit back and relax and pamper your skin, look no further than Montagne Jeunesse.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by yungadubz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the pomegranate and goji berry mask on as I type this. when I opened the package it was pretty hard to remove, but they do give you a lot of product. when I applied the mask it BURNED like hell it felt like my skin was burning off but I decided to bare with it and just keep it on. ive had it on for about 7 minutes now and the burning sensation has gone away, I hope the results will be worth the pain. I would purchase a different mask from this brand because of all the other positive reviews. maybe I just picked a bad one but I am willing to try again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While some of these are hit or miss, there are some that are amazing. The Dea sea mud mask is wonderful for congestion but slightly stings initially. Those that are sensitive might want to do a patch test. The Strawberries and Cream mask is a recent favorite. It made my skin glow and offers good exfoliation (This was also what I wanted Mario Badescu's Strawberry Mask to do but it failed me) for cheap. There was also a gogi berry called Super Fruit Mud that I tried and loved too. Other masks I have tried:
Chocolate mask- Smells like chocolate pudding and is good for clearing out pores.
Fruit Smoothie Masque- Smells fruity, helps with acne.
Creamy Coconut mask- Smelled like coconut, was moisturizing and softening.
Tea Tree Face Spa- Great for congestion and blemishes that have come to head, but must pastch test this one. It is very strong.
I am not a fan of their peel-off masks. You don't get a lot to make a thick layer on your face to peel it off properly. Also some of their fabric masks do not fit well on my face since they are too round. There are numerous others I have tried but can't think of at the moment and there are some I wish they would bottle such as their Pink Grapefruit Miracle Hair Serum and Conditioner. This was truly a miracle for my hair when I dyed it, but haven't seen it much at the drugstore. Overall these are pretty cheap to have a nice spa day at home. Highly recommend to givethem a try. Update: I tried the mud mask with aloe vera and willow tree extract. It really helped with acne and congestion on my forehead and nose. It left my skin soft and was thick enough to spread. Not too easy to rinse off, but did what it was supposed to do.