December 19, 2014 | 1576 users online

Masks - Montagne Jeunesse - Masks

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by LilyJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tend to only use homemade masks such as turmeric, sea salt etc. I have very sensitive skin and prefer to use natural products. But I will make an exception for Montagne Jeunesse because they have never irritated my skin and their masks are very creative- plus they are cruelty free and BUAV approved.

Montagne Jeunesse Renew You Collagen Mask
Costs £1.49 for 2 sachets, but I got 4 decent applications out of it. I would definitely recommend this. Absolutely love this mask. It left my skin very plumped up and hydrated and fine lines were less visible. I've used a lot of high end hydrating masks, and this is just as good. I left it on for much longer than the timer recommendation, and I've seen some people who've left it on overnight like a heavy night cream.

I suffer with acne and sensitive skin, and this mask didn't make me break out or irritate my skin.5/5

Black Seaweed Peel Off Mask
Costs £1 for 1 mask application. This is the best MJ peel off mask I've tried. It cleaned my pores and left my skin smooth and looking refreshed. 4.5/5

Avocado Oil and Walnut Exfoliating Mask
Costs £0.70 for 2 masks. Contains- Aloe Vera, Ginseng, Walnut Oil, Avocado and Green Tea. It's a mild exfoliator that contains walnut granules.I left it on for 15 minutes and rinsed it off using circular motions. My skin is definitely softer and smoother. 4/5

Cucumber Peel Off Mask
Costs £1 for 1 application. This peel off isn't brilliant, but it did leave my skin smoother. Nowhere near as good as the Seaweed Peel Off. 2.5/5

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Omurphy92782

I tried the green tea peel and I was not impressed. It said it would unclog pores and deep clean so I was excited because I have large pores that are extremely stubborn so I applied it and peeled it off aaanddddd....... Nothing. My skin felt a bit smoother, that's about it. I will say it was fun peeling it off though and I only spent a couple dollars on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love these masks. Been using them since I was a teenager. I have the blueberry one on right now! They clear mild acne very well. And smell amazing! And they are so cheap. It's like buy sweets! My favourite is the red warming sauna one..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the SHINE CONTROL face mask that comes with a mattifying moisturiser to use after.
They say-
,,Stage 1
Firstly, deep cleanse with this special mud mask. We’ve added Argan Oil to help balance oily areas & crushed Acai Berries - a powerful anti-oxidant that helps protect.
Stage 2
Secondly, balance your skin with this moisturiser of crushed Acai Berries & light reflecting particles to help control shine. KiOsmetine® & Argan Oil help restore skins balance.

Suitable for oily skin.

How to apply
Stage 1
Cleanse face with warm water only. Apply evenly over face and neck with fingertips, avoiding eyes and lips. Lie back & relax for 10-15 minutes, or until dry. Rinse off with warm water.
Stage 2
Apply the moisturiser evenly over your face and massage gently into your skin until absorbed.''

The smell is very nice. The mask rinsed off quickly and didn't leave any residue. It mattified my skin for the moment.
The moisturiser also smells nice, quite creamy but goes easily on the skin and doesn't feel heavy. It kept my skin matt for 1hr or so but then my oil came back again.
Still these 2 products work quite well together. My skin looked clear and had a healthy glow but this is all, it didn't last long.

I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by tiana89

This is for the "Aloe Vera and Willow mask for blemishes".

WOW. i mean WOW. You can smell all the goodness of the key ingredients in this mask the second you put it on. I just tried it for the first time tonight and it literally minimized some big pimples on my cheeks. And such great results with great ingredients for such a cheap price?!?!?! I am going back tomorrow to buy out the store of these masks!

I use masks once a week and this one gave me the most visibly immediate results. And its cheap. Enough said.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Charlottehere

I purchased the cucumber peel of mask, and i don't have sensitive skin or have never experienced any problem with face masks. The second i put this mask on my eyes started to sting and tear up from the fumes from the mask to the point where my eyes went completely red and where stinging so much. I proceeded to take it off as quick as possible, i would not recommend this mask at all as it stung my eyes from just the fumes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by SilverChance

The Montagne Jeunesse Mud PAC mask exceeded my expectations completely. I applied the mask as directed over mild acne and when I washed the mask off it was completely gone!! My face was 100% clear, not sure what was in the formula that caused it to clear my face but it was fantastic. So cheap and really works!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ezmakeup

I received the montagene jeunesse honey face mask by influenter complimentary for testing purposes. The fact that I recieved them for free should not keep you from reading my honest opinion.. The honey face mask smelled so good it was kind of creepy to peel off the mask but at the fame time I know it would be left with clean skin. I have sensitive dry skin and this mask was really gentle. I did feel like I needed to moisturized right after rinsing it off. I like how affordable it is and that I can get off work stressed out, walk to my local drugstore or walmart and find it there to unwind at home.

Twitter @MontagneJeuness
Pinterest @MontagneJeuness
Facebook @MontagneJeuness

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this product from influenster for review and I enjoyed the experience! For some reason the thrill of a sheet mask, and making myself look like a monster is exciting to me. I got the 'crushed artic cloud berries" glacial clay spa mask and it was really refreshing and cooling. I do not find sheet masks easy to use however, and I prefer clay masks from a tube.

Here is a demo/review I did on my youtube channel if you want more details!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by simpliiness

I love this product. Left my face so soft and beautiful. I definitely recommend this. I tried the honey one though. I havent tried this one but im sure its just as amazing. 👍👍👍