April 18, 2014 | 1435 users online

Masks - Montagne Jeunesse - Masks

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have so many positive words to say about Montagne Jeunesse. Their products are a little bit of Heaven. I'm always so excited to open op the sachet and be greeted by the delicious smell! I have tried nearly all their face masks, and I like most of them. They're great for pampering your skin, making your skin more toned and glowing. I love that they are cruelty-free and how varied their selection is! There is a face mask for every purpose and taste. If you want to sit back and relax and pamper your skin, look no further than Montagne Jeunesse.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by yungadubz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the pomegranate and goji berry mask on as I type this. when I opened the package it was pretty hard to remove, but they do give you a lot of product. when I applied the mask it BURNED like hell it felt like my skin was burning off but I decided to bare with it and just keep it on. ive had it on for about 7 minutes now and the burning sensation has gone away, I hope the results will be worth the pain. I would purchase a different mask from this brand because of all the other positive reviews. maybe I just picked a bad one but I am willing to try again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While some of these are hit or miss, there are some that are amazing. The Dea sea mud mask is wonderful for congestion but slightly stings initially. Those that are sensitive might want to do a patch test. The Strawberries and Cream mask is a recent favorite. It made my skin glow and offers good exfoliation (This was also what I wanted Mario Badescu's Strawberry Mask to do but it failed me) for cheap. There was also a gogi berry called Super Fruit Mud that I tried and loved too. Other masks I have tried:
Chocolate mask- Smells like chocolate pudding and is good for clearing out pores.
Fruit Smoothie Masque- Smells fruity, helps with acne.
Creamy Coconut mask- Smelled like coconut, was moisturizing and softening.
Tea Tree Face Spa- Great for congestion and blemishes that have come to head, but must pastch test this one. It is very strong.
I am not a fan of their peel-off masks. You don't get a lot to make a thick layer on your face to peel it off properly. Also some of their fabric masks do not fit well on my face since they are too round. There are numerous others I have tried but can't think of at the moment and there are some I wish they would bottle such as their Pink Grapefruit Miracle Hair Serum and Conditioner. This was truly a miracle for my hair when I dyed it, but haven't seen it much at the drugstore. Overall these are pretty cheap to have a nice spa day at home. Highly recommend to givethem a try. Update: I tried the mud mask with aloe vera and willow tree extract. It really helped with acne and congestion on my forehead and nose. It left my skin soft and was thick enough to spread. Not too easy to rinse off, but did what it was supposed to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by michaeladollcinq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dark chocolate and orange mud mask. I love this! It smells like chocolate and is very good quality it does moisturise and leaves your face soft and refreshed. The only disappointment is the colour which is a dark chocolate brown. The tottle costs around $8.99 at priceline and you can get up to 10 uses per tottle. Highly recommended and definetely worth repurchising!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by akneil

CLEANUP MUD
-aloe, willow, rosemary
This masque is amazing for acne prone skin. If you have some spots, pop this on. Willow is great for acne. It smells pleasant, doesn't burn or sting, and is super effective. Definitely my favourite of the line. I buy like 6 at a time from Walmart for $2 each.
This masque is PERFECT for winter - it helps treat acne but does not dry out your skin. It leaves it super soft and comfortable. It's a really nice pick-me-up for skin. I've never come across a masque that can help acne but doesn't dry my skin out, but that's the benefits of willow!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are great. My skin definitely benefits from weekly use. My favourite is the rose damask though it can be hard to find. They smell divine and I've had no irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

love love love these!! the peel offs are super easy. My face always feels soft and so moisturized afterwards! I love the sachets for travel.

I'll definitely be trying more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by munashex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love these masks. The only disappointment is the colour of the actual mask and the mask on the packaging is never the same. The mask on the covers tend to be very vibrant in opposed to the actual mask which is kinda dull and lifeless however it does what is says. After, the skin feels so supple and smooth. Wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by ElenaRubyMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love their masks, I especially love peel off passion, which I'm obsessed with peeling off my skin, it feels so weird but so good! leaves my skin nice and firm and helps if i ever have an oily face. After buying these masks, I wouldnt need to go any other brand!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These masks are usually hit or miss for me. The mud kind really helps to draw out impurities and unblocks pores. The Clean-Up Mud Masque is my favorite, especially since it's great for acne-prone skin.