August 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Skincare - Face - Mario Badescu - Cellufirm Drops

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by vmohlere

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this about 4 weeks ago. Last weekend, looking in the mirror I thought that I looked fresher-faced than usual. I chalked it up to not having my glasses on, but a closer inspection shows softened lines, better tone, and increased smoothness.

I like the nice herbal scent. On humid days I've been using it alone without added moisturizer, and it keeps my face soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by lovelyKk

I really am not a fan of MB moisturizers and serums. The ingredients are not the best. But they are affordable and do an adequate job. When I used this I did not feel any moisturizing benefits, and did not see any difference in my skin after two bottles. I really do try to give things enough time for me to see any difference, but this did not seem to do anything.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I haven't seen a difference with this. I use it under the Moisture Magnet moisturizer. Neither really seem to do much to moisturize my skin. I will probably discontinue use of the Moisture Magnet and find a different day moisturizer along with a good night time one. Honestly the masks I use (Flower & Tonic and Temporary Lifting) tend to be the ones that make my skin look amazing. Everything else just sort of supports those two. I

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product! I use it under my night cream. My semi-sensitive skin and eyes tolerate this product which smoothens my skin, makes it look brighter and it moisturizes too. When the product was finished, I felt the difference when waking up in the mornings, my skin felt less soft. Whether the softness is a superficial layer that can be washed off, I dont know. As for fine lines, I don't know if I have seen a difference, maybe a slight improvement in skin texture, fine lines is not a problem for me yet though. The texture of the product is watery, the smell is ok. Price is fair and on Beautypedia it has received good reviews. I think it's paraben-free which is a huge plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by themeanreds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product works well; it surprised me.

I'm 35 and I use anti-aging products to even my skin tone and prevent fine lines. I didn't think it was doing anything and I was curious about another product so I stopped using it on my face and decided to use it up on my neck and chest. I use sunscreen but my neck and chest have been a little bit blotchy/pink from sun exposure for years. After using it for 6 months now my neck and chest are smooth and even-toned!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm in my late 20s and am searching for a good firming lotion for my very oily skin and I chanced upon this when I was browsing MB's website.

The baby is green in an almost transparent packaging which you can see how much you're left with. The texture is slimy, kinda like watery yet creamy. Application is a dream as it spreads evenly and smoothly and being absorbed by my skin in seconds.

After a week or so of using, I find that it does smooth some of the lines near my eyes (yes, I also use this as a eye cream as some MUAers suggested). Skin wise, because I pair this with the healing cream, I find that the combo does make my skin smooth after every use.

I would definately buy this again from MB's website =D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by saramary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really really like this product. I have oily, acne prone skin and my skin usually looks really shiny just a few hours after cleansing and moisturizing. This product however keeps my skin non-shiny the whole day.I use it alone without applying moisturizer on top of it and it's perfect during summer when you need something lighter. My skin feels smooth and looks radiant after using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by joycelml

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product which moisturises my skin very well after one week of use and the skin looks smoother. Its watery texture is absorbed by the skin very quickly. It smells good too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if these are actually doing anything for my skin, but I do love the texture and the smell of the product.

I much prefer my anti aging serums from Shiseido where you really see the benefits of them right away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by malinen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The reason I bought this was because I wanted something nice and moisturizing for both my overall face and my eye area, since I normally have dry and sometimes flaky skin. For my eyes this works great by absorbing in seconds yet keeping the area moist during both the day and the night. My main use was in the eve, but it worked just as well in the morning under my makeup without making any creasing out of the normal. For the rest of my face it worked great as an extra moisturizer, but using it two days in a row made me break out in tiny pimples wherever used. For that reason I only used it whenever I needed that little extra. Iíve been using this once or twice a day for the last seven months and have just finished it, so itís quite affordable despite its higher price.