October 23, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lips - Make Up For Ever - Lipgloss #4 Strawberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2005 10:09:00 AM More reviews by haseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to get #1 instead of this one but it was oos, so the MA suggested this one. I was abit hesitant at first but she convinced me into it and I'm glad she did it coz I love it so much. It is a beautiful rose coloured l/g. I must admit the gloss is sticky but what can you expect from a l/g? hehe. I will forego that fact coz the lasting power is great and the colour is amazingly pretty. Will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2005 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kellidcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Super Lip Gloss in #4 called Strawberry is awesome!

The +'s of this product are:
The color is a gorgeous shimmery rose color.The Lip Gloss smells really good. It smells like vanilla but has no taste. It stays on for a couple of hours, longer than a normal lip gloss would.
It keeps my lips very moisturized. Never dry.

The -'s are:
This lipgloss is very sticky/tacky. If the wind is blowing, my hair tends to get attached to my lips. Yuck! I just recently got my hair cut and seriously... pieces of hair fell onto my lips. The lipgloss was so tacky and tough to remove the hairs from my lips with my finger that I had to completely wipe off all of the lipgloss from my lips! My hairdresser looked at me a little crazy! I was quite embarassed, definitely not attractive! He He! The packaging is okay, but a lip brush or applicator would be helpful if included in the packaging because this lip gloss is pretty thick and is a little tough to blend on the lips.

Overall I would buy this product again because I just love this color and the fact that it is the only waterproof lip gloss out there that I know of why would I consider any other brand?:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by seba

I already reviewed this under overall lipgloss, but I had to make a separate one for this. I bought this a loooong time ago way before MAC Lovechild came out. I've bought Lovechild (and I lost it) and now that I think of it, they are very similar, but the different is the texture where MUFE is watery glassy and MAC is sticky glassy. Also MUFE smells like roses(heavenly IMHO), and MAC smells like vanilla(mouthwatering). Both are very pretty, that's why I'm not really sad that I lost Lovechild. So if you love the colors of Lovechild but hate the stickiness, you might want to try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by mugsy

I bought this at Sephora in Paris years ago and found it recently on the bottom of one of my purses. After cleaning the round plastic tip with alcohol, I put some on, and couldn't believe I forgot about this great gloss! It's a shimmery deep rose that is very flattering and kind of stains your lips. Even after eating you can still see the color, though the gloss is long gone. It is sticky, though, so if you hate stray hairs sticking to your lips, pass on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2002 10:07:00 PM More reviews by lydi

I love this gloss! It's play up my face anytime and it is really lasting if u layer it on and it looks so glam!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Smells like lemon cake. Its a super thick gorgeous shine, soft browned down rose gloss. Not really like Strawberry. Its a little sticky which is the only drawback to this otherwise awesome product.