Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

This is a liquid liner that's so easy to use, thanks to the felt tip! I like to line all the way around my eyes daily, and I also always layer pencil under liquid for a bold, all day long lasting wear. This is the liquid liner I use in Black, over the Colorstay automatic pencil liner, also in Black. It has good color payoff, and creates a nice bold black line that is pretty smudge/fade resistant. I find "sealing" the pencil liner with a liquid is the key to all day wear without touch-ups. I work in the medical field and don't have time to stop and fix my eyeliner, so these two products are life-savers! I have been through so many of these, so yes, I would repurchase!

on 4/17/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my second time buying this eyeliner. I don't usually wear eyeliner on a daily basis, so I am a bit of newcomer to the art of eyeliner, but this product makes it so easy to create looks. The applicator seems like it is a felt tip of some sort and the black color is quite nice. It is so easy to draw winged liner with this, as if you were writing with a pencil on paper. It is inexpensive as well, since there are constant deals on Revlon cosmetics. It stays on the entire day, which is very nice, but make sure to let it dry properly or it will end up in the crease of the eyelid. I remember buying a liquid eyeliner from Almay, which caused an allergic reaction and my eyes become very red, but this eyeliner here is quite gentle and seems to be good for sensitive eyes.

on 4/6/2015 9:34:00 PM

Used a lot of liquid liners, high end and low, and after finding this one I won't use anything else. Brush tip is fluid and easy to use. Consistency is good. Pigment is good. Can get a little runny at the end, and the hairs can break off the tip, but isn't exactly a problem. Good product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My baby and holy grail! The precision is amazing and the colour is very pigmented! It lasts forever on me despite having oily lids and it really makes my eyes POP! I never have to go back and re-line my eyelids because the ink is so well pigmented.

on 3/25/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This is a holy grail status as far as eyeliner goes for me ! Been searching for a long long time for a eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me and I have always stayed away from liquid eyeliner thinking it might smudge worse than pencil or gel. I was wrong ! The colorstay liquid liner works great on my eyes, stay on all day, even on the waterline.

on 3/18/2015 8:46:00 PM

This is an adequate liner. Used to be my holy grail. Unfortunately, it smudges easily and flakes after awhile. The precision brush was awesome! Made perfect winged liner every time! I will continue to purchase until I can find something better!

New HG liquid eyeliner! I have tried various expensive eyeliners before (tattoo ink eyeliner, stila, etc) and this definitely beats them on numerous levels.

Pros: great price, easy application, dries well, doesn't smudge, great colour!

Cons: literally none.

on 3/6/2015 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

[Purchased: 1]

PROS:
- good color payoff

CONS:
- smudges really easily on my crease (stay away for people with hooded eyelids for it will transfer!)
- this formula is slightly on the watery side
-absolutely not a fan of the brush, It's too thick and makes it difficult to create smooth, thin lines

on 8/18/2014 6:04:00 PM

I have to admit upfront that even though I don't like this liquid liner, I have repurchased it multiple times. It's cheap, applies very black, and overall looks quite nice for most of the day.

The main reason I don't like this liner is the applicator. It's terrible, and it takes me at least 2-3 times longer to do my liquid liner than with any other liquid liner. It's stubby, stiff, and unforgiving. While others may find its size easier to use, I really must say I prefer a longer, flexible felt tip liner.

I also find that this does fade which is the opposite of what it's advertised to do, and that's disappointing.

It's cheap, so I have bought it a few times, mainly with yearlong gaps between purchases since that gives me enough time to convince myself that the applicator couldn't possibly be as bad as I remembered it to be... until I open up a new tube again. Fortunately, I'm willing to work with it enough since I don't find myself in a rush to get ready lately, but when I have work/school/somewhere to be, I definitely do not reach for this liner.

on 8/16/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I hate to be the naysayer but I just could not stand this eyeliner. I've used different liquid liners for the past 6 years and this just might be the worst. I got it in black and no matter how much I would let it dry then layer it on, it just was not dark enough. It seemed like the formula maybe wasn't thick enough compared to others that I've used. Worst of all, it faded SO quick. Yes, I do have quite oily eyelids but with or without a primer it was fading within an hour. It was easy to use, the brush is user friendly, the packaging was fine, but overall I am not a fan.