Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 7/6/2015 3:18:00 PM

I found a 2-pack of this liquid liner at a great price at awhile back and decided to try it out. I like that it dries matte and I had almost no trouble with it staying on (despite the super humid and hot Texas heat) as long as I didn't cry or have watery eyes (it does smudge and come off if you do; I bought the regular formula, not a waterproof). The applicator is a FELT tip, not a brush tip just to clarify, I typically like felt applicators but this one gave me too much trouble. When I would apply this, it seemed like the felt tip on this Revlon would absorb up liner like a sponge as I was putting it on so I would need to dip it back in multiple times. I won't be repurchasing it for this reason and the lack of staying power.

on 7/5/2015 12:21:00 PM

It is well-pigmented, dries matte, and easy to control with nice applicator. This was my first liquid eyeliner and I think it's good for practicing purposes.. It smudges easily and vanishes rather quickly. When I was using this I had to reapply every 2 hours or so.
I should add that I have monolids and watery eyes though.

on 7/3/2015 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really wanted to like this product. I have absolutely nothing against drugstore products. In fact, I choose drugstore over quite a few Department brand products. This is not the case with this eyeliner. I hated it. I tried to like it, but was a pain to use. Was very watered down. It also feathered like crazy, so I always had to set it with shadow so it wouldn't feather out any more.
It also faded fast. About three hours after application, my eyeliner looked nonexistent. I gave to to a friend of mine who wanted to try it. I think she ended uo trashing it. I HATE being wasteful, but I don't really blame her.

on 6/28/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I always use this but I end up finishing this within 2 months. It's great and does not give you any shiny looking eyeliner

I used to use Almay's liquid liner, but this one is even better! I love the felt tip applicator, which is much easier to use than a brush and makes achieving a smooth thin line a breeze. The formula dries quickly and sets matte and does not flake/smudge throughout the day. The black shade is a nice deep matte black. Price is pretty reasonable too! I use this daily and will re-buy once I run out.

on 6/24/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite go-to liquid liner. Very black, dries quickly, and easy to use applicator that allows for good precision. It washes off easily (so, not waterproof), but does not transfer, smudge, or fade over the course of the day. I usually use it for dance makeup, and it lasts through rounds of sweating. Packaging is pretty basic, but functional, and there seems to be a good amount of product as well.

on 6/3/2015 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Got a bad batch. Formula is way too liquidy and the color is not black at all, more like grey or something. So upset that they still manage to release bad batch, Revlon should check it before they distribute it to the store.

on 4/17/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my second time buying this eyeliner. I don't usually wear eyeliner on a daily basis, so I am a bit of newcomer to the art of eyeliner, but this product makes it so easy to create looks. The applicator seems like it is a felt tip of some sort and the black color is quite nice. It is so easy to draw winged liner with this, as if you were writing with a pencil on paper. It is inexpensive as well, since there are constant deals on Revlon cosmetics. It stays on the entire day, which is very nice, but make sure to let it dry properly or it will end up in the crease of the eyelid. I remember buying a liquid eyeliner from Almay, which caused an allergic reaction and my eyes become very red, but this eyeliner here is quite gentle and seems to be good for sensitive eyes.

on 4/6/2015 9:34:00 PM

Used a lot of liquid liners, high end and low, and after finding this one I won't use anything else. Brush tip is fluid and easy to use. Consistency is good. Pigment is good. Can get a little runny at the end, and the hairs can break off the tip, but isn't exactly a problem. Good product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My baby and holy grail! The precision is amazing and the colour is very pigmented! It lasts forever on me despite having oily lids and it really makes my eyes POP! I never have to go back and re-line my eyelids because the ink is so well pigmented.