Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 3/25/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This is a holy grail status as far as eyeliner goes for me ! Been searching for a long long time for a eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me and I have always stayed away from liquid eyeliner thinking it might smudge worse than pencil or gel. I was wrong ! The colorstay liquid liner works great on my eyes, stay on all day, even on the waterline.

on 3/18/2015 8:46:00 PM

This is an adequate liner. Used to be my holy grail. Unfortunately, it smudges easily and flakes after awhile. The precision brush was awesome! Made perfect winged liner every time! I will continue to purchase until I can find something better!

New HG liquid eyeliner! I have tried various expensive eyeliners before (tattoo ink eyeliner, stila, etc) and this definitely beats them on numerous levels.

Pros: great price, easy application, dries well, doesn't smudge, great colour!

Cons: literally none.

on 3/6/2015 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- good color payoff

CONS:
- smudges really easily on my crease (stay away for people with hooded eyelids for it will transfer!)
- this formula is slightly on the watery side
-absolutely not a fan of the brush, It's too thick and makes it difficult to create smooth, thin lines

on 8/18/2014 6:04:00 PM

I have to admit upfront that even though I don't like this liquid liner, I have repurchased it multiple times. It's cheap, applies very black, and overall looks quite nice for most of the day.

The main reason I don't like this liner is the applicator. It's terrible, and it takes me at least 2-3 times longer to do my liquid liner than with any other liquid liner. It's stubby, stiff, and unforgiving. While others may find its size easier to use, I really must say I prefer a longer, flexible felt tip liner.

I also find that this does fade which is the opposite of what it's advertised to do, and that's disappointing.

It's cheap, so I have bought it a few times, mainly with yearlong gaps between purchases since that gives me enough time to convince myself that the applicator couldn't possibly be as bad as I remembered it to be... until I open up a new tube again. Fortunately, I'm willing to work with it enough since I don't find myself in a rush to get ready lately, but when I have work/school/somewhere to be, I definitely do not reach for this liner.

on 8/16/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I hate to be the naysayer but I just could not stand this eyeliner. I've used different liquid liners for the past 6 years and this just might be the worst. I got it in black and no matter how much I would let it dry then layer it on, it just was not dark enough. It seemed like the formula maybe wasn't thick enough compared to others that I've used. Worst of all, it faded SO quick. Yes, I do have quite oily eyelids but with or without a primer it was fading within an hour. It was easy to use, the brush is user friendly, the packaging was fine, but overall I am not a fan.

on 8/10/2014 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love love love this eyeliner! It's great for doing a cat eye, or just a simple line. I personally find that eyeliner makes a big difference it your "looking-awake-ness", and if you're in a rush, this eyeliner is great. The colour is very matte and I'd recommend this liquid liner for people who do thick eyeliner, rather than thin, just because the applicator is kinda thick. I've been using it for the past two years, and I will definitely continue!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Standard well performing liquid eyeliner. I must note that it is hard to find this liner in Black everytime I try to repurchase!! During use: was longwearing, great pigment, easy to use felt tip applicator and it didn't even sting when I accidentally got it in my eye! Definitely recommended if you are in need of liquid eyeliner!

on 7/25/2014 1:39:00 PM

Love this eyeliner. Gives a great cat-eye and is pigmented nicely. I think the only thing to care about is the staying power, pigment and application - these do all of them exceptionally well. If I really need extra staying power, I use Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer underneath.

on 7/9/2014 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Definitely my all time best go-to liquid liner. A friend of mine had this liner on during a girl's night out & in the early morning hours I noticed her liner had not budged at all, and the intensity was the same as when the night started. I had to ask what she was wearing...especially since I had been searching for a liner to do exactly what I witnessed. I was delightfully surprised when she said it was Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner. This was several years ago and I have been faithful to this liner ever since. I purchase all the colors when I come across these at stores. Being that I love this liner, I can't say that I have done a lot of comparisons because I don't have to...I found THE ONE. The price is great, and the wearability is superb. My search is over!