Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 6/28/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I always use this but I end up finishing this within 2 months. It's great and does not give you any shiny looking eyeliner

I used to use Almay's liquid liner, but this one is even better! I love the felt tip applicator, which is much easier to use than a brush and makes achieving a smooth thin line a breeze. The formula dries quickly and sets matte and does not flake/smudge throughout the day. The black shade is a nice deep matte black. Price is pretty reasonable too! I use this daily and will re-buy once I run out.

on 6/24/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite go-to liquid liner. Very black, dries quickly, and easy to use applicator that allows for good precision. It washes off easily (so, not waterproof), but does not transfer, smudge, or fade over the course of the day. I usually use it for dance makeup, and it lasts through rounds of sweating. Packaging is pretty basic, but functional, and there seems to be a good amount of product as well.

on 6/3/2015 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Got a bad batch. Formula is way too liquidy and the color is not black at all, more like grey or something. So upset that they still manage to release bad batch, Revlon should check it before they distribute it to the store.

on 4/17/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my second time buying this eyeliner. I don't usually wear eyeliner on a daily basis, so I am a bit of newcomer to the art of eyeliner, but this product makes it so easy to create looks. The applicator seems like it is a felt tip of some sort and the black color is quite nice. It is so easy to draw winged liner with this, as if you were writing with a pencil on paper. It is inexpensive as well, since there are constant deals on Revlon cosmetics. It stays on the entire day, which is very nice, but make sure to let it dry properly or it will end up in the crease of the eyelid. I remember buying a liquid eyeliner from Almay, which caused an allergic reaction and my eyes become very red, but this eyeliner here is quite gentle and seems to be good for sensitive eyes.

on 4/6/2015 9:34:00 PM

Used a lot of liquid liners, high end and low, and after finding this one I won't use anything else. Brush tip is fluid and easy to use. Consistency is good. Pigment is good. Can get a little runny at the end, and the hairs can break off the tip, but isn't exactly a problem. Good product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My baby and holy grail! The precision is amazing and the colour is very pigmented! It lasts forever on me despite having oily lids and it really makes my eyes POP! I never have to go back and re-line my eyelids because the ink is so well pigmented.

on 3/25/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This is a holy grail status as far as eyeliner goes for me ! Been searching for a long long time for a eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me and I have always stayed away from liquid eyeliner thinking it might smudge worse than pencil or gel. I was wrong ! The colorstay liquid liner works great on my eyes, stay on all day, even on the waterline.

on 3/18/2015 8:46:00 PM

This is an adequate liner. Used to be my holy grail. Unfortunately, it smudges easily and flakes after awhile. The precision brush was awesome! Made perfect winged liner every time! I will continue to purchase until I can find something better!

New HG liquid eyeliner! I have tried various expensive eyeliners before (tattoo ink eyeliner, stila, etc) and this definitely beats them on numerous levels.

Pros: great price, easy application, dries well, doesn't smudge, great colour!

Cons: literally none.