July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by lillie1002

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely my all time best go-to liquid liner. A friend of mine had this liner on during a girl's night out & in the early morning hours I noticed her liner had not budged at all, and the intensity was the same as when the night started. I had to ask what she was wearing...especially since I had been searching for a liner to do exactly what I witnessed. I was delightfully surprised when she said it was Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner. This was several years ago and I have been faithful to this liner ever since. I purchase all the colors when I come across these at stores. Being that I love this liner, I can't say that I have done a lot of comparisons because I don't have to...I found THE ONE. The price is great, and the wearability is superb. My search is over!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by lovelytyagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this liner... Great one....

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by lyncake

This used to be my go-to eyeliner a few years ago, but recently I've found it just falling short. At first it's really easy super to apply, and the felt tip is nice and sharp for my favorite winged eyeliner look, but the tip gets frayed and messy not even half way through the bottle! It requires way too many coats for it to be opaque and it's very runny, and it dries a little bit flaky but doesn't actually flake off. Kind of just looks chunky I guess? God forbid your eyes water though, because it will end up in huge smears under your eyes even if you don't touch it. I don't know if maybe they changed the formula, but this eyeliner is just not what it used to be. Sad to say I have to move on and find the next best thing. I will never buy this eyeliner again :'(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first bought this to replace the e.l.f. liner I was using that unfortunately made my lashes fall out. I wanted something cheap with a felt tip applicator and this seemed to fit. I kinda liked it and repurchased a couple times. But after using for six months I have moved on. The formula is awful. It is a dark black but also thin and watery and dries very glossy. I like a solid line so I would have to go over it several times but it would flake off so I had to remove and start again. Lasts a fair amount of time if you don't touch your eyes at all or have eyes that water often. The price was good when I started buying it ($4.99 at Target/Walmart) but I noticed it went up to almost $6 which I would never pay for such a poor product. The only thing I like about this is the felt tip, but it does fall apart after a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeliner used to be okay a few years ago. But it's even worse now than it was then. It's not even true black, it has this weird greyish color to it. It also says color stay, except that it's not. This stuff smudges all over the place. It would end up smudging on my eyelids and made me look like a raccoon. No thank you! I've recently discovered the Blinc Eyeliner Pens, they're pricey but definitely worth the money. Perfect eyeliner every time! I'll stick to my new discovery!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by blushbeauty18

not very runny. very easy to use. But if you don't like vey back eyeliner then it might not be the product for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSue11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smudges like crazy and isn't very black at all. Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by mduss73

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

By far the best eyeliner I've ever had! I would definitely buy this. It makes like a perfect line everytime. It's comfortable and I love it. Definitely recommend!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by natsiroo

I am usually a fan of revlon products, however, I was not impressed with this eyeliner. This eyeliner took forever to dry on my lids and when it did it wasn't very opaque. The tip of the brush is also very stiff and thick, making it hard to do a natural winged look. There are definitely better liquid eyeliners out there, keep looking!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by courtneymarion

I loved the way this eye liner brush applied. It dried very fast and was easy to line my eye with. The first day I wore it to school it smeared off in first period.
I don't know if it was something I did or the product.
My eyeliner has never so easily came off with just laying my head on my arm.
I'm really disappointed. I am open to suggestions to avoid this outcome.
And will try my hardest not to touch my eyes when wearing this product.