April 18, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

It's the best there is...
Love love love love love...♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in Black/Brown. I needed a waterproof liner to easily tightline my eyes without interfering with my individual lashes. I prefer gel eyeliner, but using a brush to apply gel liners always causes my individual lashes to fall out.

Pros: It's a very long wearing liner. Cons: It's a little runny for me, and the Black/brown color is too dark for my age. I would have preferred a Dark Brown or Brown shade, which they don't make. Honestly, I like the cheap $1 e.l.f. liquid pen much better...It's easier to tightline with, and it doesn't end up underneath your eyes either...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's sort of hard to control, because unlike liquid eyeliner pens, you can't really put the brush flat to create a easy wing. That means I have so spend a longer time doing my eyeliner to prevent it from looking like a mess. However, the formula is pitch black and stays on quite a while. This is coming from an oily eyelid-gal. Cons: I don't adore the brush that much and I have to give it a good couple of shakes so it's not too liquidy. More expensive on the drugstore scale($10) and not that much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Acole87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great liner. Love it, Love the pigment it gives. Doesnt flake..lasted all day. Didnt need to re-touch at all!. Overall great liner.. I've re-bought this liner many times!! Definitely a go to liner!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by dbourque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this liner. It stays put all day and it is easy to use. I set it with a swipe of black/brown eyeshadow to soften the line. I find other liners flake easily and aren't as pigminted. Great drugstore buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Don't get me wrong - this is a great liner IF you have eyelids that allow for your eyeliner to never touch your crease. If left alone of any touch, this eyeliner will be sure to stay all day with great pigmentation.

But I have smaller lids - if I do a thicker liner, it will touch my crease. Unfortunately, this means that my liner will smudge!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by emmageorgiou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is really fantastic. It's highly pigmented and, like the other products in the Colorstay line, stays on ALL DAY. If you're looking for a good, cheap liquid liner that will last you through an event like a concert or a party this is definitely a great pick. I actually got mine back in late April of 2013 and am still using the same bottle. I picked it up because I had to sing in front of a large crowd of people and my makeup would need to stay on all day for the performance. It did! This eyeliner applies easily and dries quickly. I think it would be a good option for those who are looking for their first liquid liner. Just make sure you prime your eyes with something or it will smudge!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Mermaidxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeliner all the time and it is my favorite. It last all day and it is very pigmented. The brush is great and easy to use and it isn't too skinny. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by bubbleberry5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this everyday, and it does a real good job of pulling of the cat eye look. It is incredibly easy to use. I use it by pulling out the applicator dabbing of excess color and very gently line my top lid and do an upward flickon my outer lashine. I always have compliment on my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Plooosh

I love the Revlon Colorstay Range (excluding the 24 hr foundation which is an abomination); and have been looking for a great quick fix eye-liner which wouldn't take too much hassle in the mornings. I have got Bobbi Brown Gel Liner and it is great, however it runs into my bottom line and even though it's generally very good I wanted something more to stay on the whole day (around 12 hours) and I can safely say that it does.

It's very good and even when poking the corners of my eyes when they run sometimes they still stay put; constant nagging at the eyes will make them come off but they do not flake (thank goodness!) because I have sensitive eyes and mascara can become flaky too.

If you want a great liquid eye-liner that stays on for the whole day and does not flake; this is your fellow! I have been using it for months and cannot fault it.