April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Skincare - Face - Avon - Anew Self-Adjusting Perfecting Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ellohpeoples

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is seriously great. It covers up your shine, prevents, covers up your aging, and it minimizes your pores, and it is just the best, so go order it now.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by helloheartbreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion really helped me. I purchased it to even out my skin tone and lighten up my acne scars. I used it for about a year non-stop. If you could see photos from before and after using it, you'd see the difference. My skin isn't crystal clear but my scars has noticeably lightened. Now that my skin is more even and not in as bad a state as it was, I don't need to use it as often anymore. I used to use it in the AM and PM, but now find it a bit too heavy for AM wear. Now I just save it for bedtime. This isn't a product that will show results overnight, this takes time (I had a friend who didn't like it because she didn't see results in the next week, pfft!).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sillysally

IT HELPS MY REDNESS, PROBABLY FROM THE GLYCOLIC ACID. BUT I WOULDN'T USE IT EVERYDAY OR I'D PROBABLY BREAK OUT. IT FEELS KIND OF HEAVY ON THE SKIN.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sillysally

WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING I TRIED SO FAR. DOESN'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT
AS MUCH AS RETROACTIVE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by shandrews

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very nice lotion. It's not too heavy for us people with oily skin. Until I discovered Avon's Ultimate cream, this was one of my staples. The only problem I had with it is that when I put my foundation over it my skin looked too shiny, so I saved it for the P.M.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 5:23:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This stuff just sucks. It made my skin tingle like crazy and then it just went crazy. I've been using La Mer to calm it down, but I've broken out from it and my skin feels really sensitive. I did not like this at all. Plus, it has a really strong sunblock smell and it is only SPF 15