Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

4.3

Paraffinum Liquidum, Diisotearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Butyrosperfum Parkii, Dipentaerythirityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Isostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/capic Triglyceride, Squalane, Nylon-12, Irvingia Gabonensis, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Fragrance, Glyceryl Oleate, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Arachis Hypogaea, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, Bht, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Linalool, Cutronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Eugenol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the best lip balm I have ever tried and I never use anything but this. It really moisturizes lips. It has just the right consistency: not too liquidy or gloopy, and not too waxy. I hate those twist-up waxy lip balms that just feel like you've got candle wax on. I try to buy this lip balm in France, especially at the airport duty free where it is much cheaper than in the States. Example: In the US, this retails at around $24. In the Paris airport duty free, it's 12 Euros! At Sephora in Paris it's around 15 to 16 Euros. I once got 5 of this lip balm at the Charles de Gaulle Airport - I cleaned out their stock!

This is a great lip balm that actually make your lips better over time. I've tried a lot of lip balms that work in the moment, but don't do anything to make my lip texture and moisture levels better in the long run - this does! After only a few days my lips are smoother and there's no cracking dead skin.

The consistency of the product is different from what I'm used to. It feels kind of like a lip gloss - though it's not sticky. It sinks into my lips, while at the same time covering them and it stays on a long time. It has a rose-y scent, but it's not too strong.

The price is pretty stiff, but I think it's worth it because as of now it's the only lip balm that actually does its job for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Nothing special. I have very dry lips, so I tried this due to good reviews. Is ok, but certainly not a miracle worker. Does the same job of any drugstore lip balm.

I don't like using lip balms cos they r sticky and feels so uncomfy on the lips. However there r times when lack of water, traveling in different countries etc causes the lips to start cracking (which feels absolutely miserable). So I decided to try it after a friend's recommendation.

This lip balm works immediately when it is put on my lips.. And it smells amazing!!!

I will only ONLY use this lip balm <3

definitely one of the best lipbalm i've ever used.. must try!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have very very dry and chapped lips all the time. When I was buying other Clarins products, the SA recommend me this lipbalm which she claimed really feel nice on lips because she herself was using it. Well, I tend to believe experience-based recommendation and I was almost running out of lipbalm at that time so I bought it.
In daytime, it doesn't create lips-changing effect, but after I drink/eat, I still can feel the moisturizer stays for a while. I like my Banana Boat SPF 30 better.
Good thing is: I found that when I applied it generously at night, I'll wake up seeing the "lips dead skin" are ready to be wiped, revealing brand new, healty-look lips.
I'm not sure if I'll buy it again, but I do recommend it for night use.

I'm happier with my Labello lipbalm which is much cheaper than the Clarins.

This was expensive, and although it goes on nicely and seems to plump up the lips, I found it almost made my lips dry again shortly afterwards, so that was pretty irritating. Better sticking to a very basic lip balm than wasting money on this.

This was the only lip balm that worked on my super dry/ chapped/ peeling lips. Pregnancy somehow made my skin really dry, including my lips, and this lip balm made my lips better within 2 days. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Nice product but not an essential that I'd want to repurchase. I didnt notice anything more (treatment wise) than the layer sitting on top of my lips.

Popular Lip Treatments