August 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Lip Treatments - Clarins - Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Flurby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nothing special. I have very dry lips, so I tried this due to good reviews. Is ok, but certainly not a miracle worker. Does the same job of any drugstore lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Jossychen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't like using lip balms cos they r sticky and feels so uncomfy on the lips. However there r times when lack of water, traveling in different countries etc causes the lips to start cracking (which feels absolutely miserable). So I decided to try it after a friend's recommendation.

This lip balm works immediately when it is put on my lips.. And it smells amazing!!!

I will only ONLY use this lip balm <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

definitely one of the best lipbalm i've ever used.. must try!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by annecarroline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very very dry and chapped lips all the time. When I was buying other Clarins products, the SA recommend me this lipbalm which she claimed really feel nice on lips because she herself was using it. Well, I tend to believe experience-based recommendation and I was almost running out of lipbalm at that time so I bought it.
In daytime, it doesn't create lips-changing effect, but after I drink/eat, I still can feel the moisturizer stays for a while. I like my Banana Boat SPF 30 better.
Good thing is: I found that when I applied it generously at night, I'll wake up seeing the "lips dead skin" are ready to be wiped, revealing brand new, healty-look lips.
I'm not sure if I'll buy it again, but I do recommend it for night use.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

I'm happier with my Labello lipbalm which is much cheaper than the Clarins.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by caithni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was expensive, and although it goes on nicely and seems to plump up the lips, I found it almost made my lips dry again shortly afterwards, so that was pretty irritating. Better sticking to a very basic lip balm than wasting money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by bloomingiris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the only lip balm that worked on my super dry/ chapped/ peeling lips. Pregnancy somehow made my skin really dry, including my lips, and this lip balm made my lips better within 2 days. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice product but not an essential that I'd want to repurchase. I didnt notice anything more (treatment wise) than the layer sitting on top of my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by bekcogent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG lip balm. I use it every night before I go to sleep and I literally *never* have to use anything during the day except lip color. No flakes, no dryness, and no rough feeling lips. I will continue to use this for as long as Clarins produces it. The price is ridiculous- but it will pay for itself in the end. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the sample of this with a travelers bag from my very generous mom. It is awesome. its never sticky and moisturizes well. Not sure if I should buy one for the sake of having a bunch of lip balms laying around my room.