October 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by zakitis

For many years i have been fan of Helena Rubenstein lash queen. I have not though that any mascara could be on the same level. This little gloss mascara is on the same level and in some cases even better. Firstly. I love good separation, no clumps, perfect lashes, no extra volume, just giving your lashes extra wow. So so amazing. And its not feeling heavy or irritating. I guess i found my new favourite mascara. Goes perfect with fake lashes. Simply simply amazing! 11 out of 10:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely mascara for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers both of which I am. I forgot how many of this little tube I've purchased through the years! Easy to remove with Bioderma Sensibio H2O. I have very long eyelashes but they drop without the help of an eyelash curler and a bit of mascara. Although Naturally Gllossy doesn't volumise a lot, it still creates a full, long look especially on second layer. It seperates lashes well, too. I use very little eye make up but when I do I try to avoid a lot of chemicals in my products. Although not a natural range as such, Clinique, I noticed uses a lot of natural ingredients in their skin care and make up. This mascara doesn't contain parabens and some other nasties I try to avoid. I like the fact that you can use it very lightly and have a very natural look. If I want want more drama, I do a few layers. If you are after really dramatic, fake eyelashes effect, this is not a good choice though. For easy removal, saturate your cotton pad with Bioderma Sensibio, press on your lashes gently, wait for a few seconds and nudge the pad a little without rubbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by wanderingmusician

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all I've never ever ever been able to wear mascara before! Even the higher end and natural brands make my eyes water terribly and then my lashes fall out. I didn't even try for a few years because it was just a waste of money. So this is the first mascara that goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my eyes : ) Considering that I think its definitely worth the price (13 dollars I believe) I also love that it comes in a brown. I'm very fair and don't like the look of harsh black eye products. The only thing I noticed is that my tube doesn't stand up straight on its own. I think its just my tube has a little defect on packaging. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by taygete05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I find this mascara to be smooth and long lasting, easy to apply, and good for a medium-impact look - it doesn't do anything crazy, but I would describe it as a "normal but better" look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara as part of a gift set, and it's certainly good (doesn't smudge or fade away) but not excellent. I have very small, thin eyelashes so I tend to use a lot of mascara, and while this wand did a better job reaching all of my lashes than my go-to Maybelline Colossus, the volume was not as impressive alone. I tend to use it in conjunction with the Maybelline one for special occasions, and my lashes look more even and bigger. However, it's expensive and I certainly wouldn't be repurchasing it; I'll use that Sephora money on some glide-on pencils thank you very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by francoiseb

This is my favourite mascara and I have been repurchasing this one for years. I prefer a natural look and this is perfect. Probably not the mascara for you if you are after very dramatic eyes but I find that it adds just enough definition for me for every day (though I have worn this in evening too).
One of the reason I first got this was the shade. I find black too harsh most of the time and this is available in Jet Brown which is a dark cool brown which I prefer to warmer browns when it comes to mascara.
I wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes and never had any issues with this product. I cannot say as much for other mascaras allegedly suitable for contact lens wearers which caused irritation as soon as I applied them and went straight into the bin.
Another positive point for me is that it doesn't clump. I am always careful to scrape off excessive product before applying but this applies better than other mascaras I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jmazzeo192

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice product for a naturally polished look. I purchased this on my way to the Chanel counter for their Unimitatable mascara, but because I read several favorable reviews on this product decided to give it a try, especially since it is less than 1/2 the price of the Chanel mascara, and I must admit I am happy I did. After years of using Unimitatable I have made Clinique's Naturally Glossy my mascara of choice.

The mascara goes on smoothly and evenly and if I should feel like I'd like my eyes to look a little more made up, I just apply a second coat to the outside of my lashes and they do pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Painter94x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I literally just bought this yesterday at sephora. I like the packaging it's simple and sleek. Not disappointed with it at all. It's pretty lightweight and low maintenance. My first ever mascara was a Clinique one but the brush was curved I cannot remember the name though. I decided to try a straight brushed one and it seems to work pretty smoothly. When I run out and when I can afford it (cuz it's $16!) I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by charstone

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a fabulous mascara if you crave a very natural look. It reminds me of Maybelline Full N Soft. No volumizing here which also means absolutely no clumps. It does transfer a bit and lordy don't get your face wet in the rain as it will come off. It will be good for you girls with lots of lashes but age has withered me in that department, so I must continue to hunt down the perfect lash enhancer.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Tashi09

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this mascara for years. It's what I always buy at bonus time. The formula is so problem free! No fibers, no gunk. By the time I'm putting on mascara, I'm usually in a desperate hurry. I truly hate to have to comb through to get rid of clumps, or to have to clean up or mess with my mascara in any way. This is just a clean, natural look that is very low maintenence. A few swipes and I'm good to go. The brush suits me; I never jab myself or get mascara where I don't want it with this one. And I find that this formula stays the same over time. It doesn't thicken up or get gunky like some others I've tried.

Okay, it doesn't give me fabulous, long, thick lashes. It just defines and darkens the ones I have in a very natural-looking way. People who crave a really dramatic look shouldn't bother with this one -- unless their lashes are naturally fabulous to begin with.

It does show up on the x-ray at airport security!

I had hoped Maybelline Featherlash might be comparable, but it seems to straighten my lashes and I don't like it. I always like L'Oreal Full Definition when I first open the tube; it gives me a little more drama. But that one seems to thicken up and stops working as well for me very quickly. Naturally Glossy rules!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No