September 18, 2014 | 1896 users online

Eyeliner - Alexis Vogel - Alexis Vogel chubby liner in Aura

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to love this stuff in high school but I ran out and now I can't find a replacement. I don't think you can buy it individually, either. You have to buy the whole effin system, which blows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2005 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lawi16

I use to not like these pencils as much before it came to my door in the new formula! Now it glides on perfectly and stays in place-I love it. Aura is a lighter brown color and I use it for more daytime looks-I really really like it. I would definitely repurchase this again in the new formula =)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2005 2:41:00 PM More reviews by ammilio7007

a little light but i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2003 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Treisha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is also areally pretty liner. It shows up so nicely and gives anatural smoke eye look. Very flattering color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2002 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a chubby eyeliner pencil, it is a shimmery golden brown color as well. AV recommends you apply this to your lower lashes, than the eyeshadow in Dare overtop of it for more staying power. The Dare eyeshadow is a similar color as well.