Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.1

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 8/28/2013 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally reviewing this after finishing both bottles. I have/had Chamomile (yellow) and Melissa Ltd Ed? (emerald green) Of the 2, my fav is Melissa. Found Chamomile very 'meh'. The scent was too mellow and hardly registered. Melissa is brighter and gives a energizing zip to the finished makeup routine. Makeup settles better onto the skin and doesn't feel sticky.

As I had 4 bottles of facial mists on table at the same time (2 Shu, Jurlique and a small pink Collagen mist from DAISO=> sticky!+ no smell= not so ok, but very cheap!) , it never occured to me how much I would miss Melissa when she /it finished.Not my favourite ( Jurlique still owns my heart) but will look into Shu's Rose or Mint when I need a new facial mist.

on 6/28/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I cannot fathom how amazing this product is. This deep sea water mist refreshes, moisturizes and keeps your skin feeling soft and supple throughout even the coldest of cold winters in Australia. I originally bought this for my cleansing routine and have found it can completely replace my night time moisturizer. I use this on my eczema as I suffer from it the worse during winter time. Im so proud to say I havent needed any steroid creams! :) when I am at the beach, any sea water helps calm my skin. This mist water needs to be an essential in any skincare routine! I have the no scent one so I dont have any unnecessary extra chemicals on my skin.

on 1/31/2013 6:04:00 AM

I love the rose mist and have done for a while now. Its handy to put some into a travel-sized bottle in general but especially when you're facing a longhaul flight..

on 9/30/2012 7:38:00 PM

i got the rose mist as a gift with purchase today and while tonight is the first time using it, i must say it is highly moisterizing. normally the clarisonic dries out my skin and leaves me with a tight feeling and i need to pretty much slather cream over my face to get rid of the tight feeling. tonight after i "mia'd" i spritzed my face with the rose mist and then added a pearl size of my night cream on top. i must say it do not have that tight feeling right now. so far so good.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Yes, it looks suspiciously useless but it's the farthest thing from a gimmicky product. I have tried almost all of their scents, my favourite being mint and bergamot. I'm now on rose and I love it just as much. My skin have never been better, less prone to acne, more moisturised, and gives a dewy finish every time I use it. I have no idea what kind of drug they put in there as they claim it is from the deepest ocean trench unharmed by the sun and pollution. Whatever is in it, I'm all for it.

on 6/9/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I hesitated at first when buying this, but now I don't regret it. I do have acne-prone skin...And most of the products I use to subdue the breakouts and pimple all are drying on my skin. I noticed flakiness on my skin too, and all the moisturizer I was using did not do much. I spray this on my face right after cleansing or other times when I need a little "refreshing", and I'll say that I love it.

Once I bought this facial mist (bergamot...though I think I should have gotten Rose or Chamomile instead...), I realized that I need to apply less moisturizer after, and my skin has been feeling much more softer. My skin feels less irritated these days too. I don't see the flakiness I used to have. Spraying this is quite refreshing too. Yes this product is quite expensive ($25 usually...But I got it on sale for $20 on Shu's website), but I don't regret buying it at all. (I don't mind buying it for the original price either.)

This product is also a great combo with the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil~ (I use the Fresh Pink one.)

on 4/25/2012 1:00:00 AM

Ireceived three of these from a friend of mine and put them aside. For some reason I was not excited about them, but I recently went through a stash and found them again. I checked out some reviews here and sprayed some on morning and night. i cannot explain how this works, but it not only adds moisture to the skin, but leaves it really smooth and soft. I also noticed that it smoothed out some little roughness I had right under my chin. I suppose that deep sea water contains a high level of micro nutrients or something and it's smoothing out the skin via the anti-oxidants. I'm pleasantly surprised!

on 4/5/2012 4:38:00 AM

Performance: Used as make up mist and found it quite refreshing. After using oil blotting paper to remove excess oil on make up face, i will use this water to moist up the skin. Skin immediately feel the sensation of coolness and rehydrated.

Texture: Very fine mist that covers most of the skin easily

Scent: (in lavender) not overwhelming

Worthiness: It is just a marine water with some paraben and fragrance. However, it is quite amazing that it make skin feel cool in hot weather. I wonder if normal tap water did that too? Will repurchase because I like how it feels on my skin. But in the meanwhile i will like to try other brand (this is my 1st time using mist)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm ashamed to say that I would buy this product again lol... it is absolutely not a necessity... but I love it to bits!
I bought it in the rose scent and it is beautiful! not too strong at all
Its really nice to use during the day when you want to refresh your make-up, or just over your moisturiser.

Everybody should just buy it from Strawberrynet because its heaps cheaper ^_^

on 6/23/2011 4:41:00 PM

I got this in the lavender scent and it's a very pleasant smell that is not too strong. The scent goes away really fast so it shouldn't be much of an issue. I know that the product says to use it before moisturizer, but I use it at the end of my skincare routine. Before I used this product I would end up kind of sticky and wait it out to absorb into my skin. After I used the spray, the stickiness went away right away at the end of my routine. This product is great. I could've managed without it before, but now that I tried it, I refuse to go on without it!

Popular Face Skincare Products