April 20, 2014 | 1940 users online

Skincare - Face - Jurlique - Lemon/Lime Aromatic Hydrating Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2007 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Cantatrice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan of all Jurlique products and this one isn't an exception. Cleansing is the most important step in skincare, and this product does the job of getting rid of dead skin cells and prepraring my skin for the next step. I also use this in bath by dropping 15~20 drops into hot water and Ahhhhh... The only thing I am not happy about this product is its packaging and price. Packaging - it is inevitable - this containing essential oil and all - but the price could use a little adjustment.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2005 10:20:00 PM More reviews by emywong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm using this as part of Jurlique's 5-step skincare program. Not sure if this AHC has really been helpful to my skin, but it sure does wonders to my psyche. I am NOT a morning person, but since starting the program, I actually look forward to waking up in the morning just to splash my face (or "compress" - the proper Jurlique way) with the AHC mixed in some warm water. Don't like the bottle though, the drops take ages to dispense. Oh, and in case you were wondering, I've got oily/combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail for winter A.M. warm compressing. I have oily-combination skin that is dry and acne-prone and this not only wakes me up in the morning with its zesty scent but also helps keep my skin clear and smooth all winter long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 1:57:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells so natural and fresh and vibrant. All you need to do is add a few drops to water to wash your face. It helps loosen dead skin and makes the Face Wash Cream work more effectively. I would buy Jurlique AHC again, but would probably choose a gentler one, especially in dry weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2005 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Ahcas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is such a great pick me up in the mornings. Using it with warm water on a wash cloth it seems to really open my pores and make my skin feel wonderfully fresh, great for preparing my skin for the Face Wash Cream, or even to make me not look so tired!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Jurlique line, save for the high price tags. The Aromatic Hydrating Complexes are essential-oil based.

The Lemon Lime (which smells just WONDERFUL) is gear toward slightly oily skin conditions.

It works very well as a pre-cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2002 1:59:00 AM More reviews by mskara

I wish I understood how this stuff worked. You mix 2-5 drops of it w/a bowl of warm water, then wet a clean cloth and apply it to your face and neck like a compress using a clean washcloth. Somehow it actually does seem to loosen dead skin cells and open up pores in preparation for cleansing. Warm compresses usually don't work on my acne nor do anything else but irritate my skin. This was so different. I really like how this works. The effect on my skin is similar to what I'd get after doing a hard, long workout & then showering--glowing, lovely skin. Great stuff!