September 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Solar Manicure One Minute Manicure

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this, because I love the smell of the original SolarOil BUT after I used it few times it quickly started so smell sort of rancid. I also dries your hands and doesn't work without a handcream afterwards. Would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ocmommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very nice salt and oil scrub! I got this at Sally with my card, so it was $7 for a small jar, which is a very good price. I wouldn't want to pay $14, though.

The smell is the same delicious almond scent that Solar products are known for, and like the others, it fades almost immediately. :(

As long as you follow with an emollient hand cream, the effect is amazing! My hands feel like baby skin. :) continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 10:54:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it works good, and smells good but doesnt hold the moisture long enough as it should for a oil based instant manicure. I have used 'One minute manicure' brand and 'got to be' brand, i cant find those anywhere. I'm going to keep searching.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by swankdizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The container itself is a bit inconvenient; like reviewers below stated, it gets messy. However, this is a great scrub. It pretty much is One Minute Manicure; I picked this up, though, because it's a bit cheaper and smells a bit better. I use this several times a week and find that it really keeps my hands from becoming too dry. I rinse with just water and then apply L'Occitane Shea Butter handcream. Perfectly soft hands afterward. I am running low on this again so I'm going to repurchase soon. Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by goodlookin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic product! Use this and forget about paying those high prices for a professional manicure. I absolutely love it and have given it to friends and family as gifts...and now, they love it also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by piratequeen

Love the solar oil almond scent! This stuff is incredibly nurturing for the hands, and I am considering trying it on my feet. However, I do agree that the packaging makes it a bit messy to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 9:37:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wish I could give this 4.5 lippies as it is nearly a HG mani-scrub for me. Takes the lovely almond-y scent of Solar Oil (which is a great cuticle oil) and mixes oil with a medium to large grained exfoliating crystal. LOVE IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by CuddleyBlossoms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this, Brings the hands up to scratch, fab smell, feels good, if you have cuts or have been picking at your nails then it will sting due to the salt content in it but oh how lovely smooth your hands will be. The packaging could do with a rethink. It kinda gets everywhere. I use this about 3 times a week and I have such lovely hands as a result. I bought a huge tub of this from ebay (naughty me I know) so it was far cheaper that in a salon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

This is my favourite exfoliating/moisutrising treatment.Leaves hands unbelievably soft. Agree with reviewer below-very messy format.Will repurchase and have repurchased. This, their solar butter and Bliss's High Intensity (day time use) top my hand care list.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2003 4:01:00 AM More reviews by face_case

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While I think that the packaging is a little inconvenient - as it spills everywhere when I remove it - I still love the product overall, really softens hands and feet and it smells just like amaretto. The trick I have found is to rinse with water only, no soap and this will allow the oils to soak in much better.