Paula's Choice Small Eyeshadow Brush

Not tested on animals

on 9/7/2011 4:42:00 PM

This is one of my favorite PC makeup brushes. I've used it regularly for many years and it is still in great shape. It is the perfect shape with dense bristles that are firm enough for proper application, yet they feel nice and soft on skin. I wash it regularly & don't think I've noticed a single shedding bristle in all these years (which is unfortunately not the case with the powder & blush brushes, which I still like, but they do shed). PC brushes are very nice for the price. I own two sets and bought a third for my daughter a few years ago. She also likes them and still uses them regularly.

on 8/14/2010 3:24:00 PM

This is a very fine small shadow brush - also perfect for precise application when your design is just one colour.

on 5/15/2010 3:04:00 PM

on 10/20/2009 7:53:00 PM

This is the best affordable brush I have ever come across. The small shadow brush isn't much smaller than the large. The density and softness is spot on for applying shadows. The difference between the small and large, is that the small allows you to use the flat side to apply on the lid and brow bone, but if you use the tip (or the edge) of the brush you can use it for definition - you wouldn't be able to do this with the large brush. I also use it for blending, because I hate to have a billion different brushes. Great product, definitely going to buy again (ps I am not a crazy fanatic of Paula's choice, so this view isn't bias so to speak. I have tried and tested hundreds of products hence the good review).

on 5/4/2007 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I abolutely love this shadow brush. I prefer this over PC Large Shadow Brush. The smaller brush (which is not very much smaller than the Large one) is very versatile. It all depends on application technique (and practice makes perfect.) The bristles are firm yet still soft enough for the delicate eye area.

on 12/14/2006 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great eye shadow brush. You can use it for a variety of applications. My eyes are small and this brush is the correct size. Highly recommend.

on 12/7/2005 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was the first eye shadow brush I bought, and I was impressed with how much better my shadow applied with this instead of those stupid little sponge-tipped applicators that usually come with eye shadow. It's soft and well-shaped. This brush is quite versatile. It is best for applying shadow to the brow bone or crease, but it can also work for applying shadow to the lid or even all over, though a larger brush would work better. I've even used the tip to apply a dark shadow as a liner. Overall, an excellent brush for a great price (US$10.95).

Absolutely perfect brush for precision shadow work & for undereye work! Incredibly soft!

on 12/13/2002 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this eye shadow brush too but I use it as a lip brush. It is small and mostly squared off on the top and for me perfect for putting on lipstick. I got a great price with Paula's half off sale. Love this brush!

Popular Makeup Brushes