Korres nutmeg shower gel

4.5

on 9/2/2009 11:43:00 PM

I must brag that I got this at TJ Maxx some time ago and now just started using. Awesome smell and great lather. I can't believe how much I'm enjoying using this in the mornings. It truly makes showering a relaxing experience and I would seriously consider buying it again at full price, especially since I don't have to use much.

on 4/5/2006 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Smells good and makes me clean! It's non-drying and all-natural (and biodegradable.) A little bit makes a whole lot of lather, so start with a small dollop and work up until you get the desired amount.

The description on the bottle (and on sephora.com) calls this shower gel sophisticated, heady, simplistic. As soon as I read that, I knew I would like it since I prefer bold, unusual scents. It smells somewhat like nutmeg, but there's something else too. It is sweet and a little musky like the last reviewer said, but maybe there's a little heliotrope in there too? It reminds me a little of my fav perfume, Gucci Eau de Parfum. The Shower Gel is moisturizing too, a big improvement over the Philosophy 3-in-1s. I would buy this again, but next time I'm trying coriander.

on 1/20/2003 8:46:00 AM

I love this shower gel!!! It's got a real unique sweet musky smell and it lathers real well in the shower. I didn't get the matching body milk because of my super dry skin (instead i got guava body butter and again I love it) but this gel really makes for an enjoyable shower and it moisturizes nicely.

Popular Body Skincare Products