October 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Lipstick - Paula Dorf - Baby Love lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased three of PD's lipsticks and Baby Love is by far my favorite. I particularly love the formula: it is incredibly moisturizing, glide effortlessly. Not very long lasting. The color looks very natural on me. Because of the color and the moisturizing formula I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 10:52:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely brownish rose with a slight natural-looking sheer pink finish. I love this one a lot,but I already have so many similar shades,however, I would repurchase because I love the color, formula, texture, finish, and packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Laura22

Very nice, sheer shade. Feels lovely on. would buy this and other PD lip products again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by chrissa

Holy Gorgeous! I love this color, this formulation, everything. It's a punch of sheer pinky-red-brown neutral without looking ghostly. Lots of shine, feels great. Will probably have to reapply pretty often, but totally worth it to find what you're looking for. One of my top 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a great YLBB colour as mentioned by the other reviewers. I got this at Pir Cosmetics in Toronto, and there is also a store in Manhattan. Anyway, the colour is a sheer rose stain. Perfect for all eyemakeup, and all colours of makeup. Totally natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2003 11:34:00 AM More reviews by MiloAukerman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried this lipstick and I can already tell you that I will be repurchasing! I have never really been a fan of lipstick but this product is the exception. It feels very moisturizing on and it leaves just the right amount of color behind. My lips are rather pigmented so this just added a slight stain of color. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2001 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Paula Dorf has great sheer lipsticks--I wish she made more colors! This is a sheer pinky your lips but better color. Perfect for that natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2001 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Cora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. It has a pleasant scent and the color is just beautiful. It's a warm medium rosy pink with no sparkle. Sheer, somewhat like vincent longo lipstains. I am really wearing this down; this may be one of the few lipcolors I ever use up. This shade is truly versatile and very wearable with an otherwise bare face. I think this is one of those colors that should be a cult favorite, I think it would be universally flattering.