September 17, 2014 | 1987 users online

Powders - Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by hawaiitcu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely IN LOVE with this powder, I use it everyday alone or as a finish to a liquid/cream foundation. It has a nice natural finish with sheer coverage (if you use it alone). But over any foundation it will definitely give you just the right amount of coverage to top it off without looking too cakey! It lets your face breathe and leaves it oil-free for most of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Kajsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love this powder! Before I found this I had trouble finding a yellow-beige powder and that gives a bit of cover too. I use the color "light", it is yellow based and really good in helping cover my rosacea(I use foundation under it). It is fragrance free too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2002 3:55:00 PM More reviews by rociox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a regular loose powder, nothing out of this world not the quality you would expect of Elizabeth Arden, it is just Ok, i wouldn't buy it again i am sure there are better loose powders out there for 25 - 28 dollars ... I am giving it three lipsticks because it is not bad either, just mediocre :(