Dickinson's Witch Hazel

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

on 6/23/2015 9:16:00 AM

I have only been using this for one week but I can already see a decrease in break outs. I recently have broken out with cystic pimples like crazy and have tried everything under the sun to fix it. Although it hasn't gotten RID of my pimples it has definitely calmed my skin down. Would definitely try this, very cheap as well!

This stuff is amazing! I usually have pretty clear skin but around that time of the month, my skin is not happy. I remove my makeup, wash my face, and then use this product either on a cotton round or cotton ball and wipe my face with it. It removes any trace of anything left on my face and my skin feels incredibly clean afterwards. The only downside to this product is it smells really gross. However, now that I have gone through a couple of bottles I don't even notice the smell but I do remember when I first started using it, it was horrible. But that is the least of problems when it does such a great job with everything else! I find this product really helps diminish any pimples and it works WONDERS with redness! A lot of the time I wear a little bit of foundation mainly to cover up redness and uneven skin tone and this product really helps with any discoloration. I also find that sometimes I get little red bumps on my arms and shoulder area and this works really well to clean it up. I also apply it after shaving my legs if I get any razor bumps, or after waxing. I definitely recommend this product it is so awesome! I wish it was available more places though, I seem to only be able to find it at Wal Mart, and I never go there for anything else. It costs $5.98 Canadian, so very affordable and cheap! Will continue to repurchase for sure!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I really like this toner. But sometimes I get a little lazy and not use it, but I have to say, it makes a difference to my skin because my skin feels so much fresher and cleaner. THe pores on my nose are a little big so this helps and I kinda acts as a primer for my skin because of it and it also gets rid of the shine of my t-zone. I have dry skin and this doesn't make it drier which is good because most toners with alcohol in them dry my skin out and it's horrible. One thing I notice is if I am being consistent and deligent with this product, I can I actually see all my breakouts go away. It takes time but I'm glad that I replaces my clearasil cleanser scrub, it gets rid of all the breakouts but it dries my skin out so the witch hazel works pretty well. I usually use it in the mornings and at night after washing my face.

on 6/4/2015 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Great basic toner that refreshes and cleans the last bits of dirt and residue from my face after cleansing. It has a strong herbal scent, but it dissipates quickly. This improves the texture and look of my skin, but does not clear my (hormonal) breakouts. Overall, a good product and one I will repurchase.

on 6/3/2015 9:51:00 PM

This stuff is AMAZING to use after you shave! my legs always get wicked razor burn after I shave no matter what I do. I read about witch hazel being good for razor burn so I tried it on a super bad patch of bumps on my leg right after I shaved, and not even two minutes later they have vanished. I am seriously impressed as I have never found anything that worked on me! as for my face, I suffer from moderate acne and serious acne scarring. after just two days of use I see a dramatic difference in pore size, number of pimples, number and size of blackheads, and inflammation. this doesn't irritate my skin at all, which is impressive. I love this stuff. highly recommend!

on 6/3/2015 6:53:00 PM

Great product to use after cleansing.

on 5/27/2015 7:46:00 AM

Great product for clearing up breakouts. I developed terrible acne on my face and neck during early pregnancy. I had tried tea tree toners without any success, I was using Benzonyl peroxide cream which did help a bit but was very harsh and left me with dry patches, then I heard about this toner. I've been using it for 2.5 weeks and my acne has completely cleared up also my pores are reduced and I'm almost black head free. It leaves my skin feeling really clean but not dry. I'm so happy that I found this product!

on 5/21/2015 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used this for close to a week, and my puffiness and redness disappeared! My skin looks like it did back in high school where it didn't have much problems as when I graduated.

Absolutely recommended for anyone looking to incorporate a toner into his or her routine!

on 5/21/2015 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

i love this!! it reeks like dead meat just really smells gross! but the benefits way outweigh the scent. i just love how it cuts thru grease & sebum but doesn't overdry. an essential for those w oily skin or blemishes. costs next to nothing & is readily available. i soak a cotton round w it after cleansing then moisturize w clinique dramatically diff gel. no breakouts in a while so i must actually have my skin under control?!!???? i called the company to praise them & they sent a pack of towelettes for me to try free nice of them!!!! this is just as good as my clinique 2 for a fraction of the price & it's always gonna have its spot in my bathroom!

on 5/12/2015 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is really as good as everyone says. If you have acne or acne prone skin, you have to give this a try! I have tried almost every toner at the drugstore and this is by far the one that helped clear up my skin the most. It doesn't dry out your skin. It does have a horrible smell though, the best way I can describe it is a murky pond water smell. Despite the smell, this stuff is really awesome.

Popular Face Skincare Products