Dickinson's Witch Hazel

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

on 4/22/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ive been using this product for almost 1 month already. It helped me get rid of my acne problems. I had small bumps in my jaws that turns into cystic acne when it gets irritated, now its almost gone. It also leaves my face soft. I think this 473ml bottle will last up to 3 months. It smells weird BUT it disappears right away.

on 4/21/2015 4:23:00 AM

I loved this product I have tried soooo many different products to treat my acne but nothing helped more than witch hazel did. It just left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and really cleaned it. After every application I felt like my skin was very clean and hydrated so I will repurchase this product for sure.

on 4/16/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

okay guys seriously this is a product that i literally will always need for my combination, acne prone skin. I didnt use this for nearly two months because i ran out and my skin felt rough and dry and oily and spotty. Now this is day three of using this particular witch hazel again and wow my face is so smooth, my spots are well under control and it just leaves my skin feeling so soft and balanced and hydrated. This does not dry your skin out i have tried other witch hazel brands and they have dried my skin out so bad because you can tell theres more alcohol in those other brands. This is an amazing product i would recommend to everyone and now its proven to me that it really does make a huge difference when i dont use it. If you want witch hazel get this brand only!

on 4/7/2015 4:18:00 PM

I have been using this product for a lil over a year now and I cannot express enough how much this have saved my skin among a few other changes I made for a more natural approach to my cystic acne. I will never stop using this.

on 3/30/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The one i use is the pore perfecting toner with the yellow label! This may not seem important but for my skin it makes all the difference. This is not drying, makes a great toner, and helps to balance my skin. It literally has saved my skin. Months ago I was trying too many products and my skin became red and inflamed. I decided to try a no nonsense, proven method to getting my skin back on track. I stopped using everything except trader joes face wash, then thayers pore perfecting toner (cvs also has wipes of this in a yellow box---they are amazing). I would follow up with a moisturizer by laroche posay suited for sensitive skin. In a few days my skin was so much better. This just makes my skin feel clean without being stripped etc. At night I use the same products and add any kind of acne fighting product I may need on a few spots, but only a little if any bc I really don't have any spots due to the thayers witch hazel. Miracle product in my book.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

the product you get for the price you pay, it's an amazing deal!
especially how this works wonders, made me acne scars faded a bit and made me feel hydrated

on 2/16/2015 12:58:00 PM

I truly believe this is what cleared my skin up completely. I use to wear tons of makeup but I finally had enough of hiding my skin. Then I discovered witch hazel and it gave me the confidence to go make up free!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This works great as a toner. It leaves my skin refreshed, controls excess oil, does not feel irritating or too drying on my combination skin (despite the alcohol content) and is great value. I came across this accidentally because it was the only toner left in the store.

I've been using it in conjunction with Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser and this routine has helped control some recent breakouts that I've been having. The overall texture and condition of my skin has improved significantly.

It does smell a bit strange but the scent fades anyway so this does not bother me.

So far this is the best toner I've used and will definitely repurchase.

on 12/13/2014 9:26:00 PM

This is my HG toner!!! I love this T. N. Dickinson's toner so, so very much. It gets use morning and night in my house, and immediately replaced as soon as it's ran out. I love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin, and leaves my skin glowing and fresh. I've even got my fiancé hooked on witch hazel after he washes his face! I use this on my the back of my arms, any area after I shave, and of course my face. It's too cheap and far too good of a product to not have in a skincare routine. Amazing.

on 12/5/2014 8:07:00 PM

Left my skin feeling soft to the touch, but irritated:( as well. Maybe this would be ok to use in the summer?!

Popular Face Skincare Products