Make Up For Ever Antishine

4.2

on 7/30/2004 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I was very excited about trying this product. I have used Smashbox Anti-Shine in the past , which did an excellent job of keeping my oil-slick of a nose and forehead matte, however, I did not like how it clogged the pores on my nose. I thought that the texture of MUF would be more suitable. Unfortunately, this has not done a great job of keeping the shine away.

on 6/18/2004 11:24:00 AM

I was so excited when I saw this at Sephora.... I used a little over my makeup on my nose and deceided that such a wonderful line couldn't possibly dissapoint. But when I used it on my bare skin it stung a little! Has anyone else gotten this reaction? For now I'll stick with SB PhotoFinish until I work up the nerve to try it again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! I have tried umpteen number of anti-shine products and finally one lives up to it's name. It goes on quick, easily and virtually invisible without any residue.

It lasts all day with only one or two pats of powder on my nose to touch up, which is fine with me, because I used to feel like I was flowing with shine overflow and constantly was touching up.

Love, love, love this product - and some things are worth the price!

on 3/10/2004 6:23:00 PM

I really wanted this product to work for me. I still became oily around the same time of day. I liked the texture though. I think I'll continue with my June Jacobs sunblock as my mattifier until I find my HG.

on 10/4/2003 2:59:00 PM

Love this Stop Shining product! I've tried everything and this stuff is the best. A must for oily skin :)

on 8/21/2003 4:01:00 PM

This is one of the better mattifying products that I have tried, (and I have tried many). My skin always seems to have a shiney T-zone midday, and this really helps keep the oilies away. I use this before my foundation, and use powder afterwards for a really matte look, which I prefer.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the most effective shine controller I have ever used. The down side is it comes in a small a$$ tube! Great stuff.

on 6/20/2003 12:59:00 PM

I adore this product!! Ever since I went off the birth control pill, my skin has been oily and super shiny. A little bit of this under my makeup lasts all day. It really lives up to it's name "Stop Shining." This is worth every single penny :-)

on 12/12/2002 11:56:00 PM

This is a must-have for those with oily skin! Just take out a bit of this gel/cream and rub it onto oily areas. It disappears into your skin and makes it absolutely dry and matte for the day. continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products