July 22, 2014 | 1297 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick in Rose Projecteur

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 11:40:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

To me Rose Projecteur is what I'd call a russet color. This like most Addict lipstick is very silky and wears a long time. This looks good if you have a neutral or fair skin. Nice product. I wouldn't repurchase this color tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2003 8:03:00 PM More reviews by shamima

i didn't think this would work with my colouring (ddd/ggg) but it did. it looks very pretty. i bought this merely to spend enough to get a gwp. i think this is a good lipstick, but overpriced. EDIT: this is a FANTASTIC l/s. i kept thinking i could get drugstore stuff that was equivalent. but i'm wrong. the colour and texture are wonderful. i am really liking the way this looks on me, and i reach for it more and more. i've worn it every day this week, and this l/s has singlehandedly convinced me to buy more dior lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2003 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mmyy101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a hard time finding color in Dior's lipcolors, and their names confuses me too. too many "rose" and "brown". but I do wish to own one for it's so hydrating. This is a classical rose brown color and looks great when my skin is fairer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 3:10:00 PM More reviews by luba

I love this lipstick. It goes above and beyond all others. Very moisturizing and feels dewy on your lips. Rose Projecteur is a nice pinky brown. Looks almost reddish on my lips.