The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Wash

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a lovely cleanser. It's SUPER creamy, and hence, it moisturises my skin really well. I use this when I have normal skin, or dry skin. When I have oily skin, I tend to use the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cleanser instead of this (as this is more moisturising than anything). I would recommend this for people with normal skin or dry skin. It leaves my skin really soft and smooth :) Also, it's perfect for sensitive skin!

on 2/9/2015 4:15:00 AM

I bought the Vitamin E facial wash by The Body Shop and have been using it daily since a month now. The formula is very hard to lather. The good part about this cleanser is that it is very mild, it doesnot dry out my skin like most face cleansers to. My skin feels clean and smooth after application.
I will probably not repurchase this product as it is highly mediocre

P.S : I would suggest you go for the Cetaphil Dialy Facial Cleanser instead.
Xx

on 1/27/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This facial is extremely creamy that it is hard to work it to a lather. It definitely does not deep clean pores though doesn't dry out the skin.

on 1/26/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have used this wash for a number of years now, and although I often go out and buy other cleansers I always go back to this one. It's like a loyal friend - excellent for removing make up (even mascara), gentle and smells nice and soapy. I usually wash my face with this cleanser before using a harsher cleanser with my Clarisonic. The only thing I don't like about it is the price.

on 10/13/2014 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This cleanser does remove dirt & face makeup (except eye) pretty good and leave the skin smooth to the touch. Upon checking the ingredients, it has silicone !!! No, thanks, silicones are good in primers & foundations, but not in skin care.
Also I find its quite runny, so it was used up much faster.
No repurchase for me.

on 10/13/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This actually was my brother's but my mom recommended it to me because I'm having breakout yet my skin is dry. And i give it a try and it is an AMAZING facial wash. It literally took the dirt and oil off without leaving my skin feeling tight and squeaky. It really making my face as smooth as baby's butt. I also notice my pores are now less visible and blackheads kinda disappear. I also use it along side with the night and aquaboost cream and my skin has gotten much better since. I definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin yet having large and clogged pores!

on 9/17/2014 6:50:00 PM

I love this product

on 8/21/2014 4:40:00 PM

I'm not thrilled with this but I don't absolutely hate it either. I have oily/combi skin that is sensitive.
It doesn't break me out. That is the only positive thing I can say about it.

Cons:
- I really dislike the texture. It's like a sticky cream, and takes forever to wash off. In fact, it takes so long to wash off that it ends up irritating my skin.
- I don't like the scent.

Possibly best suited to dry skins or winter skin routine. I'm not a fan but I won't be choosing this over my trusty summer Bioderma cleanser.

On the other hand, the vitamin E wipes from this line were SPECTACULAR.

on 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM

From my experience using this product, I must say that this facial wash is not suitable for oily OR combination skin. I thought it was made for all skin types, just like it says on the tube. But it wasn't. It made my face really oily and greasy.... I stopped using it immediately because I thought I had no reason to wash my face just to make it even greasier. I have combination skin, but well, this product is definitely not for me.

on 3/20/2014 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I purchased this product on recommendation from a girl in The Body Shop after originally going in for the Tea Tree Oil Cleanser. After purchasing I headed straight to Makeup Alley to read the reviews and was deflated. But after trying this product for myself I am really loving it. I have very dry skin and have been using the Eve Lom cleanser. This product hydrates my skin like no other cream, moisturiser or cleanser! It smells really nice, isn't overpowering and the smell doesn't last on the skin anyway. I have also been using it in conjunction with the Vitamin E serum (I was given a very generous sample) and find them to work well together. I have acne prone skin and haven't had a breakout since using it, unlike with the Eve Lom which does break me out. They say the Vitamin E also renews skin easier and I think its working to repair broken skin from breakouts. Overally I recommend this product, its very very cheap ($19.95AUD) for what you are getting!

No cons at all to think of yet :) A little also goes a long way.