April 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Blush - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Cheeks Mosaic Blushing Powder - Spice

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by falconcutie364

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is definitly my HG blush.

i am super pale (health issues) but when i tan, i turn perfectly brown (half hispanic). this blush suites me very well for both, which is really hard to do! you can also make this look natural or dramatic. i love it for traveling b/c i can also use it for my eyes. my only gripe with this is that my package broke. maybe it was the traveling? i don't know. but the bottom part is a flimsy plastic that broke.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 7:51:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Super pigmented, nice texture, sleek classy packaging. What more could you ask for? I love it! I've been wearing Nars Orgasm for more than a year (it almost hits the pan) and wanted a change so I picked this up today. The color is brownish pink... matte with almost no visible shimmers. It looks natural. No powder appearance. More natural than how Orgasm looks on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2004 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kayeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my everyday mosaic, but I have it in Sunny Cheeks. Its not the most inexpensive thing, but it is what works and I haven't found anything similar to it that is at a lesser price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 2:47:00 AM More reviews by original

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my first powder blush. I like this. It does have some subtle red undertones and is pretty warm blush color....so kind of a heavy look, i think. One reviewer says there are some brown tones in this which i totally agree, hence that should explain this blush looking somewhat "heavy". i am a warm toned person (max nc42) and this gives me a somewhat heavy pink (not sheer) look if i use too much. if i keep brushing and brushing it on my face, it does lighten up a bit, but not to a baby pink color, and not sheer. I like my blushes looking sheer on me....just to let you know. Staying power is so far (3-5 hours) good. I am unsure if i will purchase this cause i have yet to try others out there. UPDATE: just tried the NARS blushes and wont be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 10:05:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gives a pretty, natural flush. It's just right--not too dark, not too pale.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 10:40:00 AM More reviews by aquabella

This is a product I can't wait to apply every morning because of the way it's packaged. The compact contains 5 sections of color when swept together creates a powder that blends easily, looks natural and is longlasting. I also love NARS orgasm blush but this has replaced it for the time being. I have pale freckled skin that tends to wash out and this really warms up my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2003 2:46:00 AM More reviews by wongy74

nice colors, cool mosaic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by annabegins

I hadn't heard (read) much about Victoria's Secret blushes so I wasn't sure what to expect from this. It goes on beautifully, nice & smooth. Not too much pigment that you look like a clown, but enough to show up! There are five colors in it & when all swirled together they go on as a pink-brown with the slightest touch of red. Really pretty! The compact is super nice too - silver & round with a nice mirror inside.