Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

Why have I bought into the "Youtube beeuutee goo-roo" hype over this product? I am an agreement with another reviewer, who says that this eye cream is just run of the mill under-eye emollient. That's all - just a moisturizer. If you have very dry under-eye skin, or sensitive under-eye skin, or are prone to irritation under the eyes, or live in extremely harsh/dry climate, you don't need this eye cream. It has no real treatment properties. It does little in way of reducing/minimizing fine lines or bags (nothing really can do anything for dark circles, unfortunately). That being said, since I have it, I find it does work well during the winter and during an off-chance moment when my under-eye area is feeling a little irritated. Additionally, it is non-scented, and very rich and tacky. So, it won't migrate into the eyes and irritate them in that manner. A few things that have occurred to me is that this could work well even as a cuticle cream, or hair cream for the extremely dry parts (though I haven't tried this yet). However, overall, I don't think it is worth the cost and I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this cream. It's not meant to be an age defying product, but to help restore moisture to the under eye and that it does! I fly constantly and it's been a huge help after that dry cabin air. Sometimes if after i apply my foundatin and i have those awful lines from dryness, ill use it over the foundation to help the creasing/smile lines too. It applies differently than any eye cream I've used. You must warm between fingers then pat on eye area. It takes 15-30 minutes for it to settle, so wait a bit to apply make up over it. Anyway, it's lovely, well priced, no irritation at all and lasts a looong time.

Sorry, I can't say I like this product. It is quite moist upon application but doesn't seem to have any lasting effects. I have been using it for 2 months now. It just doesn't seem to do anything for the skin around my eyes. I don't hate it either and am happy to finish off the tub but I definitely won't be buying it again.

I have dry to very dry skin and I really enjoy using this product. Admittedly it has a watery texture however once worked into the skin it really moisturises the area.

I recommend!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

however this eye cream is very popular on Youtube and it's the fav of almost every youtuber, to me its just an awkward jellish and watery cream which does not repair any dryness on the outer corners of my eyes. it's also expensive but i have given a shot and i had to use it till i finish and go for another eye cream.

I received a sample of it. I thought Kiehl's was natural cosmetics line and always wanted to try it but after reading ingredients and how many parabens it contains I threw it out. I prefer to get average results with less potentially harmful ingredients than short term results from the pruduct that will only damage my skin-and health-faster.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this eye cream! Have used it around 8-9 months now. Though it is rather rich, I use it morning and evening - the saleswoman gave me a tip: to warm it a few seconds on my ring fingers before applying it, which helps.
Though I am extremely oily in the rest of my face, I am normal to dry around my eyes so this is perfect. You have to make sure to work it in durin 10-20 seconds, or it will just sit ON the skin, which is not what we want.
Price is high. But for me, it's definitely worth it because it feels nice and is just a really great under-eye moisturizer!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this eye cream. It's very thick and rich, I don't use it during the day only at night. It really helps my concealer not look crepey the next day and seems to make my eye area look a little fuller and it certainly reduces dryness. My eye area is very sensitive compared to the rest of my face and much drier so I like to use a separate eye cream instead of just using my facial moisturizer in my eye area. I am also very prone to milia and this doesn't cause any despite how thick it is.
I hate the price it's way too expensive and it smells weird. On the plus side a little goes a long way with this so you will probably only need to purchase once a year, the jar is a fairly good size for an eye cream. Would repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I read about this eye cream through a blogger.
Very moisturiser but that's about it. Didn't do anything for my wrinkles or puffiness. I applied it around the eyes .
The packaging isn't great, need to put your whole finger in to get cream out. Need a better dispensing system.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is my lifesaver! I have sensitive and really dry eyes and my eyelids get really patchy and dry for some reason. This is the only thing which has helped. It totally beats the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum.

This eye cream doesn't sting when you use it and if you do accidentally rub your eyes, you don't suffer from burns of the product getting into your eyes.

If there's any product on my dresser which I would save, this would be it!