December 22, 2014 | 1612 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by M7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice eye cream! Just wish it came in a tube rather then a jar for hygenic purposes. Adds good moisture under the eyes especially during these cold dry months!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sugapie1

Even though I have combination skin. I also suffer with very sensitive skin & eyes. I have never been able to use an eye cream because they have always made my eyes itch, run, blotchy, puffy and give me the red eye liner look. This is the FIRST cream I have ever been able to use and continue to use. I can use this all around my eyes and have no reaction what so ever.

The cream is very thick, you need a tiny amount on and only need to dab onto the skin under the eye and on the eye lid near the brow. It takes a few minutes for my skin to absorb it because I have oily skin. Once it has, it gives me that smooth appearance and I wear it as a primer under my concealer. I have noticed my eyes don't look as tired, or as baggy, lines are more finer. As far as I know, it's not an anti ageing cream, but I didn't expect that. My skin even though oily looks dry under the eye and with concealer on top it didn't look nice, now it does. I personally would recommend this product for anyone with sensitive eyes.

The down side of the product is, it has a life span of 6 month but after searching I managed to find the smallest pot. I use this morning and before I go to bed. I will definitely buy this once it runs out. Even got my Mum one for her Christmas present as she suffers with sensitive eyes. Very happy with a product for eyes for once.

Oh and people have commented on saying I don't look as tired as I used to in the eye department! how rude ha, polite way of saying old,baggy eyes ha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this eye cream! My eyes are very sensitive but this cream doesn't bother me at all. I have fine little lines but the moisture I get from this plumps them up nicely. Is this anti-aging? Not really. It's just a nice thick moisturizer for your eye area. I could use just Cerave cream in place of this but I find this works better. It wears well under makeup, too. I wish it didn't come in a jar but it's so thick that a tube wouldn't work. But that's my only complaint.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. A small jar will last forever because you only need a small amount on each eye. Smooth, creamy, feels great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mimiviolette

The eye cream does not improve your fine-lines, but it moist your under eye areas a lot. This product slowly absorbs and improves your eyes area rather than giving a vivd effect. Overall, i like this eyecream a lot. I prefer something improve me slowly cuz it contains less chemical ingredients. Faster effect will have a lot of chemical ingredients inside tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by dyjaee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this product.
You can put it on right on your eyelids because it doesn't migrate.
Actually the only thing that helps with dryness around the eyes.
It is actually a major necessity all year round.
I recommend it to all my friends and family.
The finish is also not greasy, you just have to let it seep in a bit.
Overall, one of my fav products at Kiehl's!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by editanazaryan

I absolutely love this product for day time use. This goes underneath my concealer and my under eye looks and feels hydrated. It really makes the application of my concealer so much better. I prefer to use something more hydrating and rich for night time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by mcolumbia76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally, I found something to replace Creme de la Mer! It actually moisturized my under eye better and the lines are more faint--which was pretty shocking to me. My husband recommended it after I ran out of my La Mer and I have been a convert ever since. It's true that it can take a bit for the cream to sink in, but when it does my skin feels and looks thicker. If you're afraid to commit to something that might not work for you, get the samples at the store and see for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by LindyMop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only eye cream I've ever used that doesn't make my eyes water or sting. It's quite thick so seems not to migrate. I've been using it for 2 months and my eye area looks a bit less crepey on the lid and fine lines under the eye look slightly improved. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

Not hydrating and doesn't sink in plus it cause me to get millia. Not hygenic come in a tiny jar.