December 19, 2014 | 1575 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - Full Coverage Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Etheli23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a pretty awesome concealer for under eyes and pimples. I find the trick to getting it to work is to just barely squeeze the tube so the tiniest dot comes out and dab that on whatever area needs covering using my ring fingers. You really don't need a ton of product to cover everything since it is very pigmented and creamy. It does not break me out at all. The only thing I don't like is the shade selection.

I live in the cold Midwest where I am pretty pale nine out of the twelve months of the year. The summertime is really the only time when my skin get some decent color in it. I have this in "Yellow" and it matches my summer skin perfectly- I am currently a slight yellowish like a hair darker than the custard in a custard filled donut (as tan as I'm getting lol). But during the rest of the year it just looks like I dabbed crusty yellow stuff on my face. All year though it works well for my under eyes as long as I don't get too heavy handed.

I usually set it with translucent powder too since that makes it stay all day for me (six to seven hours) and that lightens it up a bit. "Yellow" is a good bet for those who have dark circles but those who have medium to dark skin tones are more likely to find this concealer as an "all-in-one" kind of product for acne, dark circles, etc. The shades aren't too pale friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by yayje96girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, this is my holiest grail ever. I have tried several others including eaves for hard candy camouflage and this beats it every time, I cannot say enough wonderful things about it will def. repurchase :D my only complaint being that it is a small amount of product for ten dollars, I mean it's not ridiculous but still, not really a deal breaker which is why I did not take off lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Stellalaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have genetic dark circles but generally problem free skin. I've tried concealer of so many different brands & I've to admit this is the BEST! They blend in so easily & doesn't make the area looks patchy or creasy! I love this product! What's more? Its only about $18SGD!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Msgdfx1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic, full, but weightless coverage and excellent price. My only drawback is the tone of the concealor doesn't match my complexion. A bit too beige. But, I am making it work for me because it just works so well. I apply a tiny amount in a stipling motion and instant perfect coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I have ever used. My under eye area is quite dark, and so I use this to brighten that are up. The concealer is quite thick and can dry quite quickly. I find that if you apply with a flat concealer brush and layer it thinly is when you get the best results. It stays on all day, gives full coverage and is the only concealer that makes my eyes look "awake". I'm about to start on my second tube (they last forever too) and I will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had previously been using a concealer pot from another company but was always on the look for something better. In comes MK concealer. I use ivory 1. It covers any spots very well and lasts all day for me. I don't have major dark circles under my eyes so I don't use it too often under my eyes. If I do, since I have dry under eyes, I mix it with my foundation. I also like the packaging because it can go in my purse without being bulky like pots can be. Over all I am very impressed with this product and I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Context: medium to dark Indian skin color with yellow undertones
- Matches my skin tone perfectly. Rarely do concealer lines match the skin tones of minorities this well
- Incredibly pigmented. The first to ever cover up my awful dark circles
- Lasts for hours
- Matte to slight shined finish
- Very creamy
- One of the cheaper concealers on the market considering how long it lasts (since so little is needed to cover up imperfections)
- Convenient squeeze-out packaging. Once it's done I usually cut open the tube to salvage a few more uses
- Has never broken me out or caused any skin problems
- This is the only cover up I've ever used that looks gorgeous under camera
- An unfortunately small selection of color choice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

It's the BEST concealer I have ever used. I'm 21 and I have used almost every concealer there is in the market, always ending up returning to this product. My skin is very troubled, including my eye area, which doesn't have the typical under eye gray colored bags everyone talks about, no; it is hollow, my eyes are very sunken in, I have red, green and purple veins showing through EVERYWHERE and it looks a ghastly reddish-brown color, I don't know why! So finishing my problem description, this concealer covers EVERYTHING with just a small amount, looking natural. It doesn't smudge or set into fine lines, it stays perfectly all day and doesn't dry out my skin. The price is fair! I just love this, it's a life saver and it looks beautiful. It has a thick super concentrated consistence and it's easily blendable. Trust me, you won't regret buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It really is a good concealer if you only care about coverage. In my case I couldn't find an exact match so opted for a lighter tone which did the trick. The problem is that this is very dry. Is useless for undereyer dark circles as it sets in my fine lines and dries my skin so much that the concealer becomes obvious and unflattering. I have very oily skin and that didn't help at all.

I have used it to cover small blemishes and it works but the result looks unnatural because of the dryness. It also creases around my nose if I want to use it over the redness I have in that area.

I'm very disappointed, the pigmentation is good, the coverage is above average but the dryness made it impossible for me to work. I don't know what type of skin suits this concealer but lucky those who find a good color match and don't get dryness out of this. This looked promising.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the better concealers. I use this for my under-eye circles with a soft brush and it works out but I feel like it should have a little more brightness to it. I have the lightest shade and it does make a difference under my eyes - its lacking a bit more lightness. it is kind of thick so make sure you only use a tiny bit and it will go a long way! Good concealer.