December 20, 2014 | 1805 users online

Polishes - MAC - Goddess

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by mitsubachi

I love the color ... it's sort of a maroon/chocolate combo. But the day after I put this on, it started to chip like crazy. Hopefully none of the other MAC colors are like this. Definitely not buying this color again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Luscious, deep, rich, sexy red brown with a beautiful shimmer. This color has got to be good for a lot of skin tones and shades. I do feel like a goddess when I have it on. It could be more durable...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This rich red brown with gold is great for my golden olive hands - and I adore the name. It stays fairly well for a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2002 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Deb723

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice color, but I have to agree with the reviewer who said it chips. It definitely shows wear in a very short time. In 24 hours after applying it, my nails looked like I just got through washing dishes for an hour. It was fading off. Not very cute. My other MAC polishes do not do this so I think this dynamic is only applicable to this one color.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2002 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Amandaannie

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this color. It's a dark brown/burgundy with a bit of sparkle - but it won't stay on! It chips everywhere. I put it on in the evening and had noticeable chips the next morning. Not what I expect from MAC.