November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Moisturizers - Paula's Choice - Skin Balancing Moisture Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by silviasandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A good product that doesn't irritate my skin, but somehow it's too dry for my combination skin. It's supposed could be used near eyes as well, but it's really burn my eyes like hell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by aemccall81

Best foundation primer and light moisturizer ever. I live in Colorado and have really dry skin so this isn't my everyday moisturizer but it makes your skin feel amazing instantly and when I travel or in the summer it's perfect. I will always have this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I really liked how this felt on my face but it clogged my pores and caused breakouts. Any product like this with silicone textures reck havoc on my skin. Silky and smotth if anyone with combination to normal skin would like to try. Not intense moisture so those who need it I would skip this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by vickib1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's unfortunate that this gives me clogged pores (maybe the wheat germ oil) because it is one of the very few moisturizers I've been able to find that doesn't contain any fatty alcohols.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by alffoddl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It clogged my pores and left tons of tiny bumps (so called white heads )on my cheek and chin area..it sucks:-(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Dromero03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Back in October I was looking for a light weight moisturizer that would leave my face feeling soft, silky smooth and moisturized but without that heavy weight greasy feel. I bought this on a straight up whim to honest because it stated that it was a gel like texture with a matte finish. I figured hell why not!

What I love about this moisturizer is the way it feels. I apply it last (before my sunscreen) and it really feels like you have nothing on but it actually leaves your face feeling hydrated. I don't really like greasy creams and since I use Argan Oil and Passion fruit Oil (Maracuja oil) on my face, a heavy cream would not be a good idea. I try to be careful with products that can cause breakouts or clog pores and give you a dull looking complexion. This moisture gel is just amazing! Moreover, it has no fragrance, dyes, alochol or perfume in it as that has no business in skincare products. So for those like me who are very picky about what we put on our face, this product will for sure fit your need and the bill!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jhenley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I used to use the Hydralight Moisture Infusing Lotion. It was good, but this one is great for oily skin that is a bit dry in some areas (my skin). You can use it around the eyes, and it's a lightweight gel that hydrates but isn't heavy at all. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very good moisturizer for summer time for my oily, acne-prone skin. It is very light, it keeps my skin matte, but moisturized, I don't have any reactions, no break-outs. For winter, I am sure it will not be enough, because i use BHA, AHA, Differine and I will need more moisture.

I said I will not buy again, just because I want to try other moisturizers rated good or best on beautypedia and decide which is the best choice for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a silky serum with a soothing feel that is laden with humectants emolients and antioxidants including niacinimide. I could put it on and forgot where I applied it Lol. It always made my skin feel better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this product in general, it's maybe a little drying but I do wake up with soft moisturized skin in the morning when I use it as a night time moisturizer. I will continue to do so, and so far it didn't break me out or give me dry flakes etc. Maybe for winter I will consider the Hydralight lotion, but for summer this works for me.